Clemson - Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson is beating bama because they aren’t scared. It’s okay to respect bama but teams over respect them which basically means that they are beat before the game even starts. The teams that go toe to toe with them are not only talented but also ain’t scared at all.

Agree but they are as talented .. you need the talent man

Advertisement
I know Ladson isn't a explosive athlete but looking at this game. They play that jump ball style big wr game and he fits that scheme.

Last edited:
Lawrence is owning that ***. Baga is shook. Little Nicky is in shock. I’m eating a big *** bowl of popcorn loving every second of it! 🤣

Seriously! What a show! If you’re a young stud receiver, I want to play with Trevor Lawrence. If I am a QB, I am looking at other programs.

Advertisement
They
Clemson is beating bama because they aren’t scared. It’s okay to respect bama but teams over respect them which basically means that they are beat before the game even starts. The teams that go toe to toe with them are not only talented but also ain’t scared at all.
are beating them because they have a future Top pick at QB RN. Best QB prospect in a LONG TIME

Advertisement
Jobe is a punk

Dabo run up the score..

Lawrence is a bad boy
Ross nasty

Manny take notes.. you're 5 years younger than Dabo..

I still wont watch it cause I know if I do I'll jinx it and bama will win
1546920412197.gif

Advertisement
Back