Clemson - Bama

Advertisement
Some of the best gameplanning I've seen in a bit. Actually, from both sides, but Clemson's O has a leg up right now. Running plays I've seen the Chiefs and Rams toss out there this season. Wish we had a focus on Xs and Os like this.

Or Bamas D is just not that good. Georgia moved it all over them. They could not stop OU after the 1st qtr. Clemson doing the same.

Bamas D is not what they once were.

Advertisement
Maybe feels pressure from the entire Island of Honolulu watching him in person.
Half time performance in Tua Land
1546917407086.gif

Just got up from a power nap, and had a mini dream. Saban ripped out one of his out of commission nuts and held it up to the locker room, “If I can sacrifice this for the game, g-ddammit, you can do a whole lot better!” The team then ripped both their nuts off...

Advertisement
Or Bamas D is just not that good. Georgia moved it all over them. They could not stop OU after the 1st qtr. Clemson doing the same.

Bamas D is not what they once were.
It can be both. Love some of the high low stuff they've attacked Bama's Safeties with, for example.

Advertisement
Or our previous coach mismanaged Jarren Williams. Would it really surprise you if that was the case?
I cant see Richt being that oblivious. If jarren Williams was head and shoulders above the other qbs, he would have started.

Advertisement
It is both. Clemson has a good scheme. Nothing revolutionary however.
Don't have to re-invent the wheel. Although they've done stuff tonight I hadn't seen them do before, though other teams have done it. Think Saban even mentioned this himself during halftime interview. Playcalling timing is also pretty key to making the players look better. It's partly why our defense vastly improved 3rd down defense while our offense continued to suck on 3rd down conversions.

Advertisement
Back