Clemson - Bama

Advertisement
Every poster who said Clemson made a mistake by benching Bryant for Lawrence cam never comment on quarterback play again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching this game is so depressing. First off, this used to be us in this game. Second, we are nowhere near ready to get back there right now.

He has out the ball in harms way the last games..even in some games this year. He gets away with putting the ball in harms ways a bunch..he gives u at least 2 chances each game
That still isn't turnover prone. Every qb has a few throws a game that could have been picked. Lawerence had about 2 earlier.

Bama will come back in the 2nd half.

I’d hate to be Diaz having to game plan against the Tigers next year.

Advertisement
Our defense wouldn't hold up any better.

Never said that. I said they could play with either of these D's. Not much difference. I like our odds of getting some stops tho. Manny's wreck ***** philosophy would put em behind the sticks some. We'd get burned a lot but also get our share of plays.

Advertisement
That still isn't turnover prone. Every qb has a few throws a game that could have been picked. Lawerence had about 2 earlier.
Tua is a playmaker type. He tries to make something out of nothing a lot. Tonight he got fooled once, and threw 2 I’ll advised throws. Could have 3 picks RN.

Advertisement
Back