Clemson at NC St

Never understood why we never went after monty nelson. Is in the rotation as a freshman, seems to be holding his own, stood out at least once so far tonight and has 2 tackles for a loss of ten yards on the season.

I would've liked to sign Matt Dayes too.

Advertisement
That was some weak ****. They are just trying to give this to Clemson. That's the second TD they got screwed from today.

If theres doubt, make the call that will give a review, dont ******* make the unreviewable call mr. official that was standing 15 yards away from the play with a guy standing in your line of sight!!! Jesus ******* Christ!!!

Advertisement
I will say this, I am not impressed with the ball security by these clemson Rbs. Seems like the ball is hanging out there on every run.

Clemson looks very beatable tonight. I expect another "unexpected" loss from them again this year.

Factor in NCSU is bad. Could barely beat Richmond. The fact Clemson needs game changing officiating tells me everything.

Clemson is the absolute least of our worries in the ACC

Advertisement
cannot stand the SEC slurpfest by the commentators. All those guys give or get reach arounds from Saben.

We need Clemson and fswho to keep winning. Ideally their only losses should be to us. They play each other so it can't work out perfect, but need them to beat everyonew else. SEC feeds on its young, that is why the top always looks strong. Top ACC teams need to stop losing to the chumps in the conference. Balance is the mortal emeny of getting to NC. Ideal is two really good teams and the rest suck. We need beat fswho and then to roll over everyone else, then crush the conference championship game. Then TV ratings could get us to NC even with 3 undefeated teams.

Be hard to close out Oregon Nike money, but if anyone can it would be for a Cane v Bama game. Cane return on 30th anniversity of first NC would make for extreme TV story lines. Big 8 with Sooners and Huskers were every bit as dominate back then as SEC is now. You could not make up a better TV script. The Ducks got to the big dance a few years ago and fell on their face. THE U is more compelling story for last BCS Championship game.

Advertisement
Just because Clemson struggled against nc st in their first road game of the season doesn't tell me they are not as good as I thought.

This is a game they very well could have lost. I still think they are an 11-1 12-0 team.

Don't worry about Clemson. They're good enough to sleep walk against so-so clubs and appear to be able to turn it up for the big boys. QB is heart and soul of team. Having said that, we can beat them. Not impressed with RBs or secondary. If we can hold up against outside rushers, Morris can enjoy a field day.

We need Clemson and fswho to keep winning. Ideally their only losses should be to us. They play each other so it can't work out perfect, but need them to beat everyonew else. SEC feeds on its young, that is why the top always looks strong. Top ACC teams need to stop losing to the chumps in the conference. Balance is the mortal emeny of getting to NC. Ideal is two really good teams and the rest suck. We need beat fswho and then to roll over everyone else, then crush the conference championship game. Then TV ratings could get us to NC even with 3 undefeated teams.

Be hard to close out Oregon Nike money, but if anyone can it would be for a Cane v Bama game. Cane return on 30th anniversity of first NC would make for extreme TV story lines. Big 8 with Sooners and Huskers were every bit as dominate back then as SEC is now. You could not make up a better TV script. The Ducks got to the big dance a few years ago and fell on their face. THE U is more compelling story for last BCS Championship game.

I have zero confidence in our getting picked to play in a NC with three undefeated teams

Advertisement
Factor in NCSU is bad. Could barely beat Richmond. The fact Clemson needs game changing officiating tells me everything.

Clemson is the absolute least of our worries in the ACC
Lulz, you do understand they were playing down to their competition right? Thats a very good team (Clemson) and if we played them in the ACCCG it would be one **** of a game.

UM WAS TOO BUSY BEING HATEFUL TO MONTY NELSON SAYING HE WAS A PLAN C KID BEFORE EVEN CHECKING HIM OUT AND MAKING SURE HE WAS LEGIT ANOTHER PERSON SAID HE WAS A BLUE COLLAR KID AND HE WAS NOT YOUR AVERAGE ATHLETIC KID ANOTHER WENT ON TO SAY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MONTY NELSON I GUESS HE REACHED HIS PRIME DURING HIS FRESHMAN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL WHICH IS SOOOOOOO SAD BECAUSE ALL OF THESES KIDS BUST THEIR BUTS OUT THERE ON THAT FIELD THEY WORK HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE IT WASNT HANDED TO THEM AND MONTY CERTAINLY WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE HE IS AT AND HE IS EVEN WORKING HARDER AND IT IS PAYING OFF THANK YOU VERY MUCH WILD CAT DEFENSE FOR ASKING ABOUT HIM HE IS A HARD WORKER BROUGHT UP WITH GOOD MORALS.:):):)

Last edited:
UM WAS TOO BUSY BEING HATEFUL TO MONTY NELSON SAYING HE WAS A PLAN C KID BEFORE EVEN CHECKING HIM OUT AND MAKING SURE HE WAS LEGIT ANOTHER PERSON SAID HE WAS A BLUE COLLAR KID AND HE WAS NOT YOUR AVERAGE ATHLETIC KID ANOTHER WENT ON TO SAY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MONTY NELSON I GUESS HE REACHED HIS PRIME DURING HIS FRESHMAN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL WHICH IS SOOOOOOO SAD BECAUSE ALL OF THESES KIDS BUST THEIR BUTS OUT THERE ON THAT FIELD THEY WORK HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE IT WASNT HANDED TO THEM AND MONTY CERTAINLY WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE HE IS AT AND HE IS EVEN WORKING HARDER AND IT IS PAYING OFF THANK YOU VERY MUCH WILD CAT DEFENSE FOR ASKING ABOUT HIM HE IS A HARD WORKER BROUGHT UP WITH GOOD MORALS.:):):)

Ghey

Advertisement
Back