Clemson at NC St

OldhamA

Senior
Anyone else watching this?

I think Clemson will run away with it, but I'm hoping NC St can at least make a game of it.

Down 3-0 already with their WR dropping a deep throw (where have we seen that before!?).

Advertisement
Clemson will always Clemson at some point.

When the schedules came out, this was the game I had circled as having all the ingredients of a true Clemsoning:

- Clemson highly ranked
- Clemson with a big win early in the season
- Thursday nighter on the road (that's where the craziness has a chance to flourish)
- Opponent that has been a thorn in the side of big boys before (see: FSU last year)

I've always wondered why teams don't just nail Boyd in this offence.

He's constantly faking handoffs and threatening to run. Just crush him - he's a runner if he's threatening to run. See if their OC still dials up the misdirection plays when his QB is being driven into the turf every snap.

Advertisement
Never understood why we never went after monty nelson. Is in the rotation as a freshman, seems to be holding his own, stood out at least once so far tonight and has 2 tackles for a loss of ten yards on the season.

Advertisement
Clemson is still a sleep once they get going they will curb stomp NC State, unfotunately for the pack.

Go Canes

I've always wondered why teams don't just nail Boyd in this offence.

He's constantly faking handoffs and threatening to run. Just crush him - he's a runner if he's threatening to run. See if their OC still dials up the misdirection plays when his QB is being driven into the turf every snap.

While the D-coordinators are still trying to catch up to the read-option, I read and hear that most of them are of the mind that they are going to hit the QB repeatedly. If he is not in a 'throwing posture' then he's fair game.

Advertisement
I don't want them to lose just so I can be sure we have them on our plate this December

Clemson is up now at half but I'm still going with the underdog after last year I know ncstate isn't gonna get rolled again by that much at home...and I'm not buying into the Clemson just yet just like I haven't bought into the jameis Winston hype

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back