Clemson - ACC Tourney 3/11 12pm EST

I love coach L for the life he brought this program early on, but we need new blood in charge.

And for the love of christ, somehow perform a Hail Mary and get wahlburger tf away from the amount of minutes he gets. I cant recall the last time I've seen a player as bad as him.

Advertisement
You cannot have any player play 32 minutes and not score. I don't know how that is possible.
Guess what? Sam will start next season.
When Sam stoke that inbound late in the game and immediately passed it up to Walker to get fouled, he wanted no part in taking that shot.
I didn't. We're no fun to watch at all. Terrible defense, lack of effort, an abomination of an offensive "system."

Changes need to be made. We're not gonna out-talent everyone, but we can at least play hard and have good systems in place. L is antiquated and our play reflects that.
I feel ya.

Advertisement

This loss probably burst the bubble for Miami going to the NIT. I thought this might be an option for postseason play but that bubble has now burst also.

We aren’t eligible. You have to be at least .500 to make the NIT. I have no idea if those other crappy tourneys have that, but I would hope we wouldn’t accept a bid to them. It would be more embarrassing than anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Interesting.

I'd def take DJ back (expecting his battery to be recharged from his 2020, late season collapse). 3 point shooting is the name of today's game and he's normally been pretty good at it. a good piece off the bench if Wong and Beverly improve. Stone? As a Redshirt Senior, would he be eligible? If so, I'd take him too (hoping all the rust has been shaken off). He had his moments, both good and bad.

Last edited:
I'd def take DJ back (expecting his battery to be recharged from his 2020, late season collapse). 3 point shooting is the name of today's game and he's normally been pretty good at it. a good piecec off the bench if Wong and Beverly improve. Stone? As a Redshirt Senior, would he be eligible? If so, I'd take him too (hoping all the rust has been shaken off). He had his moments, both good and bad.

Considering how awful we are at filling the class, we may want those kids back simply because those ships won’t be used.

I'd def take DJ back (expecting his battery to be recharged from his 2020, late season collapse). 3 point shooting is the name of today's game and he's normally been pretty good at it. a good piece off the bench if Wong and Beverly improve. Stone? As a Redshirt Senior, would he be eligible? If so, I'd take him too (hoping all the rust has been shaken off). He had his moments, both good and bad.

From what I gathered, if approved, those seniors would not count against 13 scholarship limit. It would be a one time exception. I think sports like baseball have a better chance of getting approved than basketball. JMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back