Clemson -19 vs Miami

Advertisement
Any chance TVD plays? We have no chance running the ball against Clemson. They will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball

I'd guess the over.
I'd guess we don't beat the spread.
I fully expect an *** whooping as bad or worse than FSU, but will be watching and cheering for the the canes to prove me wrong.

Advertisement
clemson prolly covers. i just hope we come out fighting and not like we did agiasnt FSU. i like how we played against tech albeit a weak opponent but weve looked worse against similarly weak opponents. just dont get blown out. Clemson will a giant step up so lets see how close keep it

BTW, those odds are from Draft Kings.

Asking Jacurri to shine in his 2d start, in a road game with a packed stadium seems like a bridge too far. But we shall see.
True, but he is the only one that has done anything and is truly enjoying himself out there.

We are way too bad this year to expect a lot, but he at least gives them something else to think about with his legs.

I turn him loose with "**** it"...that's why you came here...run it and sling it, no sense in playing scared.

Not setting up some sort of scenario for a win, but just letting y’all know they’re down Xavier Thomas, Malcolm Greene (backup DB) and might be also missing their second-leading tackler in LB Trenton Simpson.

Clemson scores on the opening kick. Next play, we throw them a pick six. They get a TD on their first drive. Within 3 minutes we'll already be blown out.

Advertisement
I think we will struggle to score unfortunately. Don't see Clemson scoring every drive, but they will wear our defense down. I see this being a 34- 10 game. I got the under. Canes play hard, might move the ball 30 yard line to 30 yard line. I think we struggle to punch it in. Clemson D is no joke. Hope I am wrong.

stupidity....

I mean, I’m expecting to lose to a much better team of course, especially this team which is in a cultural transition, and has issues both on the field and with the coaching, but to write fan fiction about our team getting *** raped in the first five minutes. What kind of fan does that?

Advertisement
Would be nice to snap their home game win streak. They are getting close to our record btw.

But this is going to be a boat race

Advertisement
I want to see how the staff coaches. They coached scared against AtM. Your players pick up on that. Let's at least coach like we're going to win.

I mean, I’m expecting to lose to a much better team of course, especially this team which is in a cultural transition, and has issues both on the field and with the coaching, but to write fan fiction about our team getting *** raped in the first five minutes. What kind of fan does that?
Yea i don't get the glee in the statements from some folks like they are hoping for it cause "all is lost". I want to go to a bowl and play and get experience and win the **** thing even if its **** so we got positivity into the new year.

Attachments

• 1C0CC6E6-3D21-459F-94CE-C0B971A2C8C1.jpeg
    1C0CC6E6-3D21-459F-94CE-C0B971A2C8C1.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 28
Advertisement
Back