Clemson -19 vs Miami

Advertisement
I hope Clemson tries to throw all over the place running up the score and turns it over a lot, with the sitting and switching of quarterbacks. Make it ugly.
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Let’s see what happens. If TVD is healthy we got more than a puncher’s chance. Might not be good enough. I’m really just focused on Pitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch us *** up and win this game.
I always think this as it frequently happens in college football. Upsets happen all the time.

But then again, when is the last time we won a game that we were double digit underdogs? (I'm legitimately asking, I can't think of it).

Whats our record in our last twenty games where we were a double digit underdog?

Advertisement
BTW, those odds are from Draft Kings.

Asking Jacurri to shine in his 2d start, in a road game with a packed stadium seems like a bridge too far. But we shall see.
Especially with Gattis having him run into stacked boxes all night....really just hope he stays healthy with such a dip**** OC.

Advertisement
We are not going to win, but I think this game will look a lot more competitive than we might expect. Clemson's offense is kind of dull so I could see a game that we're in until maybe late. The defense plays hard as long as they don't need the offense to match the other team's scoring.

Advertisement
Back