Clearly they did not consult with Dominique Nwoko...

Gold standard implies quality. They may be the most popular, and shame on UM for not doing what’s necessary to game the system, but their rankings are deeply flawed.

Like I said, the top 20 or 30 are a no brainer, it’s when you get to the second-tier schools where the methodology creates some unusual pairings. No well informed prospective employer, or academician, thinks that FSU is academically equivalent to the University of Miami, and it’s not even close. For many jobs, it really doesn’t matter what school you graduated from, I could be UF, FSU, orUM, but where employers have slightly more selective criteria, school‘s academic reputation does make a difference

The bolded is what matters.

Advertisement
Oh I don’t know just five times you’ve responded today, so you not responding to a single post is kind of a stretch, don’t you think, Mr. 1,100 fOoTbALL pLaYerS aRe GOiNg tO diE

Also, you know **** well your little post was directed at me. Don’t even try to lie about that. And guess what, the way it works is, I get to respond to whatever posts I feel like responding to.

Please, try just a little harder to KEEP UP.

"Not sure if you've noticed, but I haven't responded to a single post of yours in ages, short of writing this type of reply when you come to stalk me."

So, no. Read slower, for accuracy. Find a post of yours recently that I replied to out of the blue, without you starting your stalk. You can't. Because I want nothing to do with you. AGAIN, I've only replied to you when you've replied to a general post (that isn't directed to you in any way) of mine, because you can't help yourself. If I gave you any thought at all, I am sure I would loathe you, but I don't, so no, NONE of my posts are directed at you, your arrogance be damned. You're looking for an internet fight because I guess that the peak of your day.

Yes, I guess you can respond to whatever you want. Why you would want to chase someone around a message board that wants nothing to do with you, I've no idea. But you do you. If this is all you have, god bless your sweet little heart.

Go away, and good luck. Go Canes.

Please, try just a little harder to KEEP UP.

"Not sure if you've noticed, but I haven't responded to a single post of yours in ages, short of writing this type of reply when you come to stalk me."

So, no. Read slower, for accuracy. Find a post of yours recently that I replied to out of the blue, without you starting your stalk. You can't. Because I want nothing to do with you. AGAIN, I've only replied to you when you've replied to a general post (that isn't directed to you in any way) of mine, because you can't help yourself. If I gave you any thought at all, I am sure I would loathe you, but I don't, so no, NONE of my posts are directed at you, your arrogance be damned. You're looking for an internet fight because I guess that the peak of your day.

Yes, I guess you can respond to whatever you want. Why you would want to chase someone around a message board that wants nothing to do with you, I've no idea. But you do you. If this is all you have, god bless your sweet little heart.

Go away, and good luck. Go Canes.

Hey, you replied again.

Thanks, Mr. 1,100 fOoTbALL pLaYerS aRe GOiNg tO diE

Lets keep this dialogue going.

Hey, you replied again.

Thanks, Mr. 1,100 fOoTbALL pLaYerS aRe GOiNg tO diE

Lets keep this dialogue going.

Nice avoidance and deflection.

And let's not. You never, ever respond to another one of my posts again, and I will, never, ever again, respond to one of yours. Deal? Or are you that needy, clinging girl who can't take a hint and wants to derail every decent thread here?

You can have the last word, I know you need it.

Nice avoidance and deflection.

And let's not. You never, ever respond to another one of my posts again, and I will, never, ever again, respond to one of yours. Deal? Or are you that needy, clinging girl who can't take a hint and wants to derail every decent thread here?

You can have the last word, I know you need it.

You responded again. LOL

You're like this chick I dated once that kept popping up everywhere I used to go. She was such a clingon.

I used to laugh at her, too.

Nice talk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back