Classy move by Tate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Burrow's progression between 2018 and 2019 is something for the history books. increased his completion% by ~20%, nearly 200 more completions, 44 more TDs, only one more Int, QB rating went up ~70 pts. I just can't fathom how he did that in less than a year. Would love to see one of our QBs do something similar, but I don't think any of our guys have the personality/drive of Burrow.

Found it interesting that Tate and Kosi were sandwiched in between Parrot when Diaz announced his was getting a scholarship

Advertisement
Burrow's progression between 2018 and 2019 is something for the history books. increased his completion% by ~20%, nearly 200 more completions, 44 more TDs, only one more Int, QB rating went up ~70 pts. I just can't fathom how he did that in less than a year. Would love to see one of our QBs do something similar, but I don't think any of our guys have the personality/drive of Burrow.
It helps that he has a good OL, WRs and TEs that catch almost everything one-on-one and a RB who is one of the best weapons that can lineup anywhere on the field.

But yes, he did work hard and show improvement with the new philosophy.

I wouldn't doubt that Tate's presence elevated Perry. Now if we can get an even better transfer to elevate both Tate and Perry.

Tate ****ed up coming here, besides the big fact that he wasnt a scheme fit at all in enos offense 5 star talent havent really done well here, culture is a mess..

Advertisement
Coaching, system, drive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back