Classy move by Tate

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
Burrow's progression between 2018 and 2019 is something for the history books. increased his completion% by ~20%, nearly 200 more completions, 44 more TDs, only one more Int, QB rating went up ~70 pts. I just can't fathom how he did that in less than a year. Would love to see one of our QBs do something similar, but I don't think any of our guys have the personality/drive of Burrow.

Colombie

Junior
Burrow's progression between 2018 and 2019 is something for the history books. increased his completion% by ~20%, nearly 200 more completions, 44 more TDs, only one more Int, QB rating went up ~70 pts. I just can't fathom how he did that in less than a year. Would love to see one of our QBs do something similar, but I don't think any of our guys have the personality/drive of Burrow.
It helps that he has a good OL, WRs and TEs that catch almost everything one-on-one and a RB who is one of the best weapons that can lineup anywhere on the field.

But yes, he did work hard and show improvement with the new philosophy.

JD08

Eschew obfuscation
I wouldn't doubt that Tate's presence elevated Perry. Now if we can get an even better transfer to elevate both Tate and Perry.

skyman

Senior
Tate fucked up coming here, besides the big fact that he wasnt a scheme fit at all in enos offense 5 star talent havent really done well here, culture is a mess..

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
Coaching, system, drive