Class ranks number 10

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I am wondering why someone commits on ESD but doesnt sign? I dont want to believe the obvious answer so hoping im wrong
It’s early SIGNING day. Commits mean nothing but everyone who signed today is a Hurricane

Advertisement
I think Manny has the makings of a good closer and a good recruiter. The two classes prove that. And especially this class coming off a 6-7 year.

Now he must fire Rumph at minimum because it’s too terrible to overcome on the trail.

Advertisement
I think Manny has the makings of a good closer and a good recruiter. The two classes prove that. And especially this class coming off a 6-7 year.

Now he must fire Rumph at minimum because it’s too terrible to overcome on the trail.
Rumph at minimum, Is that ******* joke? Did you forget the record breaking worst in Miami history defensive performance this whole defensive staff including manure put on Saturday? The whole defensive side of the ball has to be cleaned out just like the offense last year if Manny has any minute chance of still making it here. That’s the minimum and nothing less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fantastic class. Pick up two portal DBs who are plug and play and we can’t possibly ask for more.
Sure we can possibly ask for more Go Canes. We could ask for DC that runs a tried and proven scheme and not something that was made up in a espn editing room playing madden. Notice how no one in CFB runs Manures scheme? It’s because it doesn’t freaking work! Hasn’t wisky, UNC, Clemson and every first time starting QB we’ve played since Manure has been here proven that to you? It’s Mickey Mouse, it’s make believe just like diazs coaching career. Smh

Advertisement
F0720F11-E4DE-48A1-8CCB-05AAC3F975A4.jpeg

Plus FSU has a class in the 30s. This KockSugger needs to stop talking about “this is the ACC” when his coaching sucks monkey balls on Saturdays and actually coach better.

Advertisement
Back