Class ranks number 10

Sure we can possibly ask for more Go Canes. We could ask for DC that runs a tried and proven scheme and not something that was made up in a espn editing room playing madden. Notice how no one in CFB runs Manures scheme? It’s because it doesn’t freaking work! Hasn’t wisky, UNC, Clemson and every first time starting QB we’ve played since Manure has been here proven that to you? It’s Mickey Mouse, it’s make believe just like diazs coaching career. Smh

We’re talking about this class buddy. The rest is a different topic.

Advertisement
Man we gone have some real speed at receiver
Smith and Curtis

200.gif

Advertisement
Is Covid only happening in South Florida?
If you really believe that covid and the social unrest that just occurred did not push a lot of kids to stay home that would have otherwise left,
Let’s just agree to disagree

Advertisement
You’ll still ***** after that too.... you’ll just move from recruiting to the next topic

What I just said is a fact. Until we bring in a couple good corners it’s a glaring miss. I said I’m holding off on a final say. You idiots have to be all in on every single positive thing and embarrass yourselves by calling out everyone that isn’t.

Advertisement
They'll announce in January that transfers won't count towards the 25 man counter, so it's just sad we won't have enough high school guys available to fill those 25 slots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back