Class of 2021 - Wow- You Made My Night

Advertisement
We need legit road graders at the guard positions. Our interior OL is soft. Justice has his work cut out for him. The influx of new attitudes and talent will help, but OL usually takes 3yrs.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Why do some say we should drop Haye? He looks nasty in the film and hasn't the kid only been playing for a few years? First step looked great, looked like he gives good effort for the most part(ran out of gas chasing QB) and is plenty strong already. Was/is he a wrestler?

Go Canes!

CB yes, but that could be a very good, albeit young, OL. Maybe not off the bat due to experience but all the requisite OL traits are there.
The ones I see with the biggest potential are Issiah Walker, Jalen Rivers and Seymour.

Why do some say we should drop Haye? He looks nasty in the film and hasn't the kid only been playing for a few years? First step looked great, looked like he gives good effort for the most part(ran out of gas chasing QB) and is plenty strong already. Was/is he a wrestler?

Go Canes!

No one who has seen him play says that. Only the guys looking at his star ratings. Kid looks good and I'm excited he's part of the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back