Class of 2021 - Wow- You Made My Night

Maskoff407

Recruit
Boyyyyyy these young men had **** of a night didn’t they?? thank you all for posting all these info on the 2021 class commits! With all that I saw and read tonight... I’m amp to see them come into Miami right now!!
Romello - 70 yard TD and more, B. Smith had two catches in a game with 2 TD in just a scrimmage. And he’s up to 5’10 at 190s?!? Let’s go! James Williams 98-yd int TD and A FF. Also, He looks so much faster than I thought. Speaking of fast safety. Kam Kinchens on that TD saving hawk down was nice! Those two might be a real problem. Arroyo going for 7rec/185yds/1td is a bright sign that he knows what to do with the ball. Especially for someone who’s been reported at 230s?!? Let’s go! Leonard was killing them boys out there, and Thad took off 3 TDs including a 63 yarder. Overalll... these guys are active and game changers. That is all!!

Advertisement
Boyyyyyy these young men had **** of a night didn’t they?? thank you all for posting all these info on the 2021 class commits! With all that I saw and read tonight... I’m amp to see them come into Miami right now!!
Romello - 70 yard TD and more, B. Smith had two catches in a game with 2 TD in just a scrimmage. And he’s up to 5’10 at 190s?!? Let’s go! James Williams 98-yd int TD and A FF. Also, He looks so much faster than I thought. Speaking of fast safety. Kam Kinchens on that TD saving hawk down was nice! Those two might be a real problem. Arroyo going for 7rec/185yds/1td is a bright sign that he knows what to do with the ball. Especially for someone who’s been reported at 230s?!? Let’s go! Leonard was killing them boys out there, and Thad took off 3 TDs including a 63 yarder. Overalll... these guys are active and game changers. That is all!!
No! Thank You! You just made my night! The Covid Class. LOL I like that. You are right. These kids do seem special. Kids like Kinchens and Williams are amazing safety prospects. Leonard Taylor is the best DL prospect I've seen in years. Add Brinson, Smith, Arroyo and Franklin and you have some formidable offensive firepower. Add Chase Smith and possibly Terrance Lewis and it gets even better. This class has the potential to be a program changer and there are so many that I didn't even mention.

Last edited:
2020 + 2021 are the best back-to-back classes since pre-2004.

It's all on who is our QB. We've got the rest of the team covered by and large. Need some CBs of course. But if we have a Top 20 QB as our starter, we'll be a Top 5 team in 2023. And if we can find a kid like Trevor Lawrence, we'll be BCS championship caliber.

Advertisement
2020-2021 classes combined:

QB-Van Dyke
RB-Chaney/Knighton/Franklin
TE-Mammorili/Arroyo/Brantley
WR-Redding/Smith/Worsham/Brinson
WR-Restrepo/B. Smith/George
OL-Rivers/Walker/Washington/McClaughlin
OL-Seymore/Rodriguez

DE-C.Williams/Q. Williams/J. Ishmael
DT-Roberts/Taylor/Collins/Haye
LB-Flagg/Johnson
LB-Austin-Cave/Troutman/C. Smith
CB-Dunson/Clarke/Burns/Curtis
S-Williams/Balom/Washington/Kitchens/J. Williams/Harrell

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Johnson will make his older brother proud. I’m really looking forward to having him manning the middle of the field.

Advertisement
2020-2021 classes combined:

QB-Van Dyke
RB-Chaney/Knighton/Franklin
TE-Mammorili/Arroyo/Brantley
WR-Redding/Smith/Worsham/Brinson
WR-Restrepo/B. Smith/George
OL-Rivers/Walker/Washington/McClaughlin
OL-Seymore/Rodriguez

DE-C.Williams/Q. Williams/J. Ishmael
DT-Roberts/Taylor/Collins/Haye
LB-Flagg/Johnson
LB-Austin-Cave/Troutman/C. Smith
CB-Dunson/Clarke/Burns/Curtis
S-Williams/Balom/Washington/Kitchens/J. Williams/Harrell
Looking at this..again OL and CB are lacking. Everything else looks solid.

Looking at this..again OL and CB are lacking. Everything else looks solid.

OL has to include Jarred Williams and Ousman Traore. Williams was a good take but Traore was a mistake.

CB is definitely lacking. Really needed Marshall

Advertisement
Back