[PLAYER]894[/PLAYER]
[TWEET]762451611926921216[/TWEET]

[PLAYER]807[/PLAYER]
[TWEET]762689378028097537[/TWEET]

[PLAYER]865[/PLAYER]
[TWEET]762725425923682304[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Feagles wears #18 for his school.

Brian Edwards might be an early enrollee again now being back at Miramar.

Garvin transferred back to Lake Worth and is wearing #77 again. He is also enrolling early from what I understand.

Jon Ford is playing in the Army Game, he is also wearing #9 this season for Dillard. He's also a 4 star on scout. Something I've mentioned a lot but he was a 4* on pretty much every site and had a tremendous spring, and 247,rivals and ESPN all dropped him from his 4*. Made no sense and I as well as others have documented it well.

Bradley Jennings Jr. is enrolling early.

Kevaughn Dingle & Navaughn Donaldson are no longer enrolling early.

Feagles wears #18 for his school.

Brian Edwards might be an early enrollee again now being back at Miramar.

Garvin transferred back to Lake Worth and is wearing #77 again. He is also enrolling early from what I understand.

Jon Ford is playing in the Army Game, he is also wearing #9 this season for Dillard. He's also a 4 star on scout. Something I've mentioned a lot but he was a 4* on pretty much every site and had a tremendous spring, and 247,rivals and ESPN all dropped him from his 4*. Made no sense and I as well as others have documented it well.

Bradley Jennings Jr. is enrolling early.

Kevaughn Dingle & Navaughn Donaldson are no longer enrolling early.

**** what happened with Donaldson not enrolling early? If you listen to the UF Randy Shannon folks the are feeling good about flipping Donaldson, could this be a factor in him delaying his enrollment? I always thought of Donaldson as solid to the U.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Seems to me we would have a max of 8 EE spots for the 2017 class because I think we have 77 scholarship players.

But Right now you guys think 9 will EE:

Brian Edwards
Jonathan Garvin
Bradley Jennings Jr
Brian Polendey
Deejay Dallas
Cade Weldon
Waynmon Steed
Zach Dykstra
Billy Gibson

Don't think Weldon, Polendey, or Garvin are guys we need to have EE at this point. If we do have a lot of guys that want to EE, I think OL, LB, and DB are the clear top needs.

2017SQUAD0813162.jpg

Advertisement
Any update on Amari Carter from Palm Beach Gardens?? 247 has him at 3 Stars, but the kids tape is 4-star caliber. Ball-hawk who hits mean. Good explosion at the point of attack... Could be a huge steal to team with Bandy & Henderson for years to come

Advertisement
Anyone else concerned about the lack of DTs?

We can very conceivably lose our top 4 DTs after next year and we only landed one borderline tweener guy (Martin) last year and we have one good one in the fold in Ford.

IMO, need one more solid DT to have a nice stagger in the event of departures. Once those 4 guys leave, we've got very little.

Advertisement

We can very conceivably lose our top 4 DTs after next year and we only landed one borderline tweener guy (Martin) last year and we have one good one in the fold in Ford.

IMO, need one more solid DT to have a nice stagger in the event of departures. Once those 4 guys leave, we've got very little.

im concerned about the lack of everything. i thought pat bethal will eventually be moved inside tho

I thought that too based on the fact he was over 260 when he checked in but after seeing him on the field, I'm not sure that he has the frame for DT.

We need help in so many places! I'd love another DT, though I think CB, OL, and WR are bigger needs.

Some updates.

Steed actually stuck with wearing #31 instead this season.

Dingle is wearing #1 this year.

Jon Ford is actually wearing #44 .

Robert Burns switched to #34 this year.

Garvin switched his number to #2 this year.

Donaldson has changed his mind and is enrolling early again.

Advertisement
Back