Class of 2014

CaneDro

Junior
**** I'm excited for this years class specially after what berrios and moten are talking about

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: January man RT "@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS when you leave to go to college"

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS that wasssup

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: @anthony_moten95 when you coming to start this trip for the ship? I'm not leaving Coral Gables without a ring

@anthony_moten95: @HNYNUT_BERRIOS im saying the same thing bro but i come in june

Advertisement
88.gif

I want guys coming in that want to win rings, and not diva players that want to get drafted in late rounds after three years.

Advertisement
Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 21s

We will NOT leave Coral Gables without a ring!!! #6 @anthony_moten95 @JosephYearby @TrinidadBrad @Dalvin_Cook @_NigelBethel and the rest

Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 21s

We will NOT leave Coral Gables without a ring!!! #6 @anthony_moten95 @JosephYearby @TrinidadBrad @Dalvin_Cook @_NigelBethel and the rest

Berrios is a brash lil mfer… love it. Cant wait to see him throwing up the U during the Under Armour game

Berrios is the chippy ****** we've been waiting our whole lives for... Heady player with a motor and oh so deliciously fast

Advertisement
Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 22s
This guy thinks there are more South Carolina players in the NFL than The U....@rwright97 #CmonMAN

We've been recruiting captains in the last couple of classes.

This is the class of generals.

Dorsey, Vilma, Reed, Moss, Rolle are names that come to mind when you think of a general. In recent classes, I think only Duke

Chad Thomas, Berrios, Valentine, McDermott, Bethel, and Yearby seem like the type of dudes that take every snap personally. They want to dominate the opponent on THAT play and continue to do it OVER AND OVER AND OVER. They also seem to be the types that have people rally around them as the Canes of old did. Exciting to have those types of personalities coming into the program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
QB Brad Kaaya

RB Dalvin Cook
RB Joseph Yearby
RB Brandon Powell

WR Johnnie Dixon
WR Braxton Berrios
WR Tyre Brady
WR Darrell Langham

OT KC McDermott
OT Trevor Darling
OT Reilly Gibbons

DT Travonte Valentine
DT Anthony Moten

DE Chad Thomas
DE Trent Harris
DE Claudeson Pelon

LB Mike Smith
LB Darrion Owens
LB Juwon Young

CB Nigel Bethel

S Kiy Hester

Could this all be possible??????

Anyone else feel lightheaded suddenly? :cigar:

Last edited:
Advertisement
QB Brad Kaaya

RB Dalvin Cook
RB Joseph Yearby
RB Brandon Powell

WR Johnnie Dixon
WR Braxton Berrios
WR Tyre Brady
WR Darrell Langham

OT KC McDermott
OT Trevor Darling
OT Reilly Gibbons

DT Travonte Valentine
DT Anthony Moten

DE Chad Thomas
DE Trent Harris
DE Claudeson Pelon

LB Mike Smith

CB Nigel Bethel

S Kiy Hester
S Darrion Owens

Could this all be possible??????

Anyone else feel lightheaded suddenly? :cigar:

Cmon man you forgot some LBers. Owens and Young boiii!!!!

can you imagine if griffin actually gets in as well and we do land cook with what we already have plus dixon.. who would even give 2 ***** that phony is going to ugay?? with what we have coming in on defense as well if they just put the work in we have a monster on our hands that should deliver us back to where we belong in the championship landscape of college football

Advertisement
Back