Class now ranked 26, now 34 per 247. 40 on rivals.

Advertisement
I suspect we end up between 8-12 . The rec ruits we losing are all 3 stars really who cares. We will end up with Haselwood, Bogle, Richards, and 2-3 surprised like always maybe ot Daruis Washington , The de from New York and we will be fine.
Joke or Richt sucker? Because that’s ******* ridiculous.

So many people on this sight are so quick to overreact and get frightened, The U will be in the top 15, when its all said and done! Relax!

Hey, at least 75% of college football is doing worse than us. That probably boils down to 60% of the power five doing worse than us.

Seems our recruiting ranking runs similar to our win / loss record.

Advertisement
Going down like a rodeo clown. Strap up, boys.

1543875191661.png

Richt is trying to match the 2019 recruiting ranking to his offensive ranking.

So many people on this sight are so quick to overreact and get frightened, The U will be in the top 15, when its all said and done! Relax!
I say top 10 , Once Haselwood , Boogle and Richards and a surprise here and there. We losing bodies all 3 stars which is putting us back

Advertisement
I used to love signing day and would get a switch to be home and watch the coverage. This year we might end up near the bottom of the ACC. Is there a school that has more decommitments than Miami every year??? That's why I just laugh when a guy "commits" in March. Its all a joke. The coaches actually do a good job of identifying players early for the most part but once they blow up we lose 75% of them

Lucky for us the ACC is so schit that as long as we hold on to like 4 4 stars we will end up with the 3rd best class in the ACC.

Advertisement
knows he phucked up!
overreacting fans who clearly doesn’t know anything about recruiting and player development! We were very young this year depth wise across the board! Our talent were not ready physically and mentally! Richt and coaching staff knows what they have and understand how players develop between ages 18-23! We need our juniors to become seniors and watch how talent and depth show up on game day!

Advertisement
overreacting fans who clearly doesn’t know anything about recruiting and player development! We were very young this year depth wise across the board! Our talent were not ready physically and mentally! Richt and coaching staff knows what they have and understand how players develop between ages 18-23! We need our juniors to become seniors and watch how talent and depth show up on game day!
Lol

Wipe your mouth. Corches come is dripping from your chin.

Advertisement
Back