Class Impact: Xavier Restrepo to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the U !!! Now is he lock or is he the type to we are gonna have to fight to hold on to ?

SMH @ the mods on this site allowing this sh*t

@IndayArtHauz @pcitycane @DMoney

If I say best we can do is a midget black boy I’d be sent to Bolivian

How about you report the post like we’ve repeatedly asked for instead of crying “LOOK! STUPID MODS ALLOW MUDURRR,,,,,”. I didn’t see the post. I doubt anyone else you tagged did either. Thank the lord 5 of you quoted it though and made sure it’s not a quick fix to scrub from the thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Solid grab. Kid can play in the slot. Macho says he's an even better safety than receiver so there's that option too.

This is how you slowly re-open a pipeline to one of the state's best football schools.

He lives in Florida. It seems to be how they do. Anyway his latest transfer was to graduate early. Not sure about before that
His original school was Monarch which is not known as a football power. He transferred to STA to play better competition. He transferred to Deerfield to have a chance to graduate early and play defense. It's rare for a D1 talent to stay at a school with a bad football program. You're literally trying to secure the best possible future so you transfer to a school with a better program just like a kid trying to earn a scholarship for academics will transfer to a school that offers a better academic program.

Love the pickup. He's obviously wanted this his whole life. No way will this kid be one of those "Miami is my dream school" guys who end up somewhere else and create mega drama along the way. I don't see him making an immediate impact but I do see him as a guy who'll make huge contributions as a Junior and Senior. When he says he bleeds Orange and Green, I actually believe it.

Advertisement
Anyone know whey this kid has been to so many Highschools?
He started at monarch and left there because they are a weak school and went to st.thomas for better coach/playing better competition in practice and on game day. Left st.thomas because you can not enroll early so he went to Deerfield they have just as good competition as st.thomas and they allow you to enroll early.

Love the pickup. He's obviously wanted this his whole life. No way will this kid be one of those "Miami is my dream school" guys who end up somewhere else and create mega drama along the way. I don't see him making an immediate impact but I do see him as a guy who'll make huge contributions as a Junior and Senior. When he says he bleeds Orange and Green, I actually believe it.

I agree with you on the immediate impact at a specific position, but I think he is going to push a lot of the guys in front of him to **** or get off the pot. I do think he comes in and makes an immediate impact on ST. Coaches won't be able to keep him off the field there.

Advertisement
His original school was Monarch which is not known as a football power. He transferred to STA to play better competition. He transferred to Deerfield to have a chance to graduate early and play defense. It's rare for a D1 talent to stay at a school with a bad football program. You're literally trying to secure the best possible future so you transfer to a school with a better program just like a kid trying to earn a scholarship for academics will transfer to a school that offers a better academic program.
Yeah and in Florida you can do that. Try it here in PA where I live. Nearly impossible. I don't understand the Fla transfer rules at all having never been a resident, but there seems to be basically none. Kids just go wherever the **** they want it appears.

Real talk: If he had more melanin with the same athletic ability and accomplishments (such as WR MVP at Miami combine) and work ethic and attitude our fans would be slobbering over him.

This dude is a bad *** to player and the kind of guy who raises the level of competition and spirit on his team. And he absolutely loves UM. You need guys like this to win championships. He’s not some sorry *** athlete either. His quickness is elite, and he’s basically uncoverable in short areas.

Yeah and in Florida you can do that. Try it here in PA where I live. Nearly impossible. I don't understand the Fla transfer rules at all having never been a resident, but there seems to be basically none. Kids just go wherever the **** they want it appears.

The transfer to STA is commonplace in any state. It's going from a public to private school. The transfer to Deerfield while living in the Monarch district is another story. In Florida, you can get a transfer voucher from one public school to another if your local school scores poorly on FCAT standardized tests. You can transfer to any higher scoring public school that isn't at or near capacity as long as you supply your own transportation. They call it "school choice" and it's supposed to give parents who can't afford a private school an opportunity to send their kid to a better performing public school. It's a huge mixed bag and I won't get into the details here as there's positives and negatives. You can also just lie and say you moved if school choice isn't an option. It doesn't really take much to fake a residence in a different school's district if you want to transfer there. All you need is to know somebody with an address in that area. The school system is probably too lax on that type of thing because it happens all the time.

Advertisement
Back