Class Impact: Tyler Johnson to Miami

Advertisement
Off-field stuff here. Hope he has success at his next spot, he has a ton of talent.

Sorry @DMoney but I never saw it with Johnson. The only thing I hung on to was that he was Quan's younger brother and some people said he had Quan's instincts in an LB body. But I always complained that his HUDL highlights showed nothing but edge rushing.

It's been a few years, but I believe they had him in maybe one coverage shot across the entire highlight. He was not an LB. And I honestly cannot recall one edge rusher we've successfully converted into a high quality LB.

Wish him luck. My guess is he'll struggle at LB, will end up a situational DE/edge wherever he lands.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How do u no that he’s a G5 player if we never really seen him on the field tho assess what he can do? Y’all dudes on here be some else
Considering he couldn’t sniff the depth chart behind our already trash *** linebacker room is all you need to know. He would never play meaningful snaps here, hence why he transferred. This kid shouldn’t have even been in that class.

Considering he couldn’t sniff the depth chart behind our already trash *** linebacker room is all you need to know. He would never play meaningful snaps here, hence why he transferred. This kid shouldn’t have even been in that class.
Man the kid was a TRUE FRESHMAN & he didn’t get into school until August! Y’all don’t be knowing **** on here & be quick to ride kids off (Pause?

Man the kid was a TRUE FRESHMAN & he didn’t get into school until August! Y’all don’t be knowing **** on here & be quick to ride kids off (Pause?
And? You’re pretty dumb if you think he would have any type of meaningful role in that linebacker room. Flagg isn’t that good and he got looks his freshman year. These little 3* recruits won’t be getting a lot of burn if Mario and staff recruit the way they should…the way they will ;) fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back