Class Impact: Thad Franklin to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
**** that's a ****** work load for a hs kid. I don't care man! Lol
I’m with you. No way a high school junior should run the ball 46 times. When does a coach’s responsibility switch from winning a game to looking after the best interest of his player.
Consider how many hits to the legs and shoulders this young man received on 46 carries

Advertisement
I’m with you. No way a high school junior should run the ball 46 times. When does a coach’s responsibility switch from winning a game to looking after the best interest of his player.
Consider how many hits to the legs and shoulders this young man received on 46 carries

They barely can complete forward passes and thats with a wr going to Auburn. Basically hes the only way on offense for them to win. They have 3 or 4 div 1 level ol and lean on that.

Advertisement
size wise....he definately doesnt have his speed. But he is tough to bring down when he gets going.
Does he have his mittens? Najeh Davenport was a decent weapon out of the backfield. Now this could just be my mind going back to the FSU seam catch... A big kid as a pass catching option is always interesting at the college level. You did mention this team does not pass so this question could be tbd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back