Class Impact: Marcus Clarke to Miami

@Stefan Adams You need to stay off the Gator sites, its affecting your writing and thinking! :)

Clarke is a diamond in the rough type that has recently been starting to climb a lot of boards at big programs around the country and he just got a huge bump on 247Sports. He’s nowhere near a finished product and needs a lot of polish, but based on his film, he oozes potential and is going to push for 4-star status by the time the rankings cycle is set and done.
Just like every year, all of our 3 stars are definitely actually 4 stars. Definitely.

Advertisement
Let Rumph coach these athletes up..... Any chance Bandy goes pro after this year?

be8aea00-3208-0132-403f-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

I hope no one leaves the team besides Knowles and anyone else that doesn't deserve to wear the u

If he plays like Bailey too bad he can't play against the gayturds and injure the first person on opening kickoff that was a historic play.

While I wouldn't want to see anyone injured, what a great tone setter that would be against floriduh

Advertisement
There was a lot of people dead set on AR85 playing DB after his junior year despite his gaudy offensive #'s. His senior year he proved he belonged on offense. Just something to keep an eye on. Obviously he's needed more on D too.

Clarke is a much better athlete than McGee.

A lie don’t care who tell it. Cut it out..I don’t know whose the better athlete but in south Florida McGee was 1000 yard passer with 500 hundred rushing as a QB..played & excelled at WR...played football & ran track at Miami.

Advertisement
Out of all the 3 star kids we have comitted this guy is the real deal, he should be bumped to a 4 star by the time the rankings are done.

So, instead of wasting all this time & having 80+ page threads on recruits that ain't coming here, why don't we just focus on the ones we do got & who do actually want to be Canes.

Such as Marcus Clarke for example...

This kid is a monster with great dynamic versatile athletic ability, he could legit be a WR commit in this class & still be highly touted.

Legit 4.5 speed with great ball skills, literally has WR hands at CB having 59rec 1,004yds & 21TD's. He's raw as a CB, has natural instincts but isn't as refined technique wise, but that can be improved especially under Rumph's tutelage.

He's got the traits you look for in an athlete that you want to convert to a full time Corner & given that they offered him after working him out personally at Paradise it's clear the staff did their own evaluation & feel like they can develop him into a CB.

I love that we've been making some headway in the Orlando/Central Fla area these last few classes getting Lingard & John Campbell from up there & according to @24/7canes the Winter Park staff is high on Diaz & crew due to how well they treated Trent Harris.

Great pickup by Coach Rumph & Welcome To The U!!!

It’s more fun to complain about people who aren’t coming

Advertisement
It’s more fun to complain about people who aren’t coming
It sucks that our fans are so **** whiny in that way smh.

I wish they would tighten that sh*t up & learn to move the fck on.

But either way, no reason why this thread hasn't even cracked 5 pages yet, mf'ers should be celebrating landing this kid.

Last edited:
A lie don’t care who tell it. Cut it out..I don’t know whose the better athlete but in south Florida McGee was 1000 yard passer with 500 hundred rushing as a QB..played & excelled at WR...played football & ran track at Miami.

I was about to come in ans ay he definately isnt faster than Mcgee .

But kid reminds me of Phil Buchannon from his film. He is dangerous with the ball in his hands and may have to be used on specials

Legit 4.5 speed with great ball skills, literally has WR hands at CB having 59rec 1,004yds & 21TD's. He's raw as a CB, has natural instincts but isn't as refined technique wise, but that can be improved especially under Rumph's tutelage.

It's very possible that he becomes the type of corner who often gets beat but recovers to make a lot of picks due to his speed and ball skills. The top INT guys usually fall into that archetype like Tarvarus McFadden and Justin Gilbert.

Advertisement
Easily a 4* athlete! This kid stride is ridiculous, 2-3 steps every 5 yards is crazy! WELCOME TO THE U!

Wiltfong is the head director of recruiting at 247, so for all yall that worship the word of the recruiting sites, there you go.

Just weird to me Wiltfong acknowledges he’s a top player in the state , yet the site he’s been the head director of has him ranked the 107th best player in Florida ? **** doesn’t make sense

It sucks that our fans are so **** whiny in that way smh.

I wish they would tighten that sh*t up & learn to move the fck on.

But either way, no reason why this thread hasn't even cracked 5 pages yet, mf'ers should be celebrating landing this kid.
LCE it doesn't suck it's actually disgusting to be honest. Our fan base spends 100 pages talking about guys who we know are looking for bags. We never celebrate said recruit. They might get a 5 page thread. I think it's a microcosm of society dawg. Folks like controversy more stuff to dissect and break down.

Kid is an absolute stud. Raw tools and speed. By mid season 2020 people that don't follow this recruiting game like we do will be wondering where in the heck this kid came from. Legit high school talent with NFL potential.

Advertisement
Back