Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

so he just wants to be in the SEC that bad that he'd go to a program thats done as much winning as we have in recent years and are about to axe their HC? god these kids

Advertisement
Auburn got another 4* DB from Texas to commit today. Tennison must be feeling the pressure. Looks like they are getting their RB by the end of the week, too Tank Bigsby probably picking Auburn over UGA,Bama and everyone else.... Malzahn always recruits well

when they fire him, that'll be the parting memory -- he always recruits well as he goes to have another 4 loss year

Advertisement
Auburn got another 4* DB from Texas to commit today. Tennison must be feeling the pressure. Looks like they are getting their RB by the end of the week, too Tank Bigsby probably picking Auburn over UGA,Bama and everyone else.... Malzahn always recruits well

Auburn cheats. Malzahn doesn’t recruit any better than any other Auburn coach that has ever been there. I know for 100% fact that they pay players and I’m not speaking about Cam or any other scandal they have been publicly linked to. I know of personal payments to football and basketball recruits.

Who’s auburn gonna hire as a head coach? The next dude won’t beat Saban consistently. **** Gus is one of the only ones who has beat him twice lol

Auburn cheats. Malzahn doesn’t recruit any better than any other Auburn coach that has ever been there. I know for 100% fact that they pay players and I’m not speaking about Cam or any other scandal they have been publicly linked to. I know of personal payments to football and basketball recruits.

There have been multiple former players who came out and admitted it after the fact. It's been going on for decades there.

There have been multiple former players who came out and admitted it after the fact. It's been going on for decades there.

My boy played football at chaminade in 07. He said Auburn was the looses school to go to for visitors. *** parties, cash payments, etc.

Advertisement

If everybody is paying players is it really cheating?? *mindblowngif*

There's a cabin that is apparently an infamous part of their recruiting..... "Pat Dye's Cabin"

Advertisement
Ladarius Tennison smart life decision would be to commit to Miami... but if he’s going to commit to another school I’m good with it being Auburn because then he’ll just be the next Tim Irvin.... WHO?? Exactly.

Robinson Therizie or any of those cats who went to auburn and ended up not doing anything. Auburn has always plucked a few kids from down south though.

Auburn cheats, and water is wet.

Advertisement
when they fire him, that'll be the parting memory -- he always recruits well as he goes to have another 4 loss year
Dude since 2006 we’ve had one year where we didn’t lose 4 or more......wtf are you talking about. They are a bette4 program till we prove otherwise

Advertisement
Back