Class Impact: Jarvis Brownlee exits

i said they should have had Elam right behing Stevenson as a priority in....the spring.

Im a fan of Dixon and if he commits i believe he offsets Brownlee leaving. Im with @Stefan Adams i think they need to throw out an additional offer as i truly believe Dent, Elam are closer to longshots and thinkw e need 3 here...i would be trying to flip another guy coming in with a group of Couch, Dixon, ________ (insert player)

Advertisement
i said they should have had Elam right behing Stevenson as a priority in....the spring.

Im a fan of Dixon and if he commits i believe he offsets Brownlee leaving. Im with @Stefan Adams i think they need to throw out an additional offer as i truly believe Dent, Elam are closer to longshots and thinkw e need 3 here...i would be trying to flip another guy coming in with a group of Couch, Dixon, ________ (insert player)
I think many of us were seriously questioning why the **** they weren't prioritizing Elam. And Dent is a complete longshot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And he's still gonna get drafted.
no-*****.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I honestly don't care. He was a nole and I am simply pointing out what I remember about him. But that's cool if you like the guy
Who said I liked him?

I said he's gonna get drafted in the 3rd or 4th round because that's what he's graded as of right now.

Then you started posting about Wiggins & Knighton as if that has any relevance to his draft status.

Who said I liked him?

I said he's gonna get drafted in the 3rd or 4th round because that's what he's graded as of right now.

Then you started posting about Wiggins & Knighton as if that has any relevance to his draft status.
I posted Miami Hurricanes highlights that I enjoyed against a guy you said would get drafted. Do you have a problem with that? Now I'm starting to think you do like him

Advertisement
Back