Class Impact: Jaiden Francois to Miami

View as article
Its a process. Its done little by little as they can only evaluate so many kids at a time. The Miami bias is not true. No fan base is happy with how their players are ranked.
Completely disagree, look at how low they have the south Florida prospects this year but kids from around the state are ranked so highly. Francois should only be rated #240 in the state? Really?

Advertisement
Completely disagree, look at how low they have the south Florida prospects this year but kids from around the state are ranked so highly. Francois should only be rated #240 in the state? Really?
He is 36 in the state and though I agree with him being ranked low like I said its still early in the process. And yes I do believe mid/North Florida is much top guy heavy than south Florida this cycle

For context, John Dunmore (who everyone wanted last cycle) also ran a 4.7 40 and 4.3 shuttle.
Offensive players, 40 times aren’t as important as it is for defenders. Defensive guys have to chase/mirror the WR’s, RB’s all over the field.

We all know this kid is a baller, having him ranked lower is not a bad thing (from UM's standpoint) and it keeps the big bags away. In a perfect world his ranking would be inside the Top 100 but does it really matter?

He is 36 in the state and though I agree with him being ranked low like I said its still early in the process. And yes I do believe mid/North Florida is much top guy heavy than south Florida this cycle

Why is he not higher if "its a process"? He just had one of the best seasons a Dade DB has ever had and impressed in camp. What else does he have to do?

Meanwhile Jones-Bell goes from unranked to rated as a high 3* by 247 on Feb. 15 to now being almost a 5* 2 weeks later. I guess the "process" part doesnt apply for Bama guys

Advertisement
Why is he not higher if "its a process"? He just had one of the best seasons a Dade DB has ever had and impressed in camp. What else does he have to do?

Meanwhile Jones-Bell goes from unranked to rated as a high 3* by 247 on Feb. 15 to now being almost a 5* 2 weeks later. I guess the "process" part doesnt apply for Bama guys
He’s leaning to bama that’s why, same with Henderson who got bumped to #73. Jones bell is legit imo but that bama factor definitely played into that ranking

When it comes to South Florida kids every school throws the rankings out even Bama. (I.e..Eddie Jackson and Aaron Robinson who were 3* guys before they committed to Bama)

Its just too much talent to evaluate down here to see everyone personally. A kid would have to go to every camp known to man to get every sites attention. Like one poster said it’s still very early in the recruiting season to worry about rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back