Class Impact: Ja'Corey Hammett to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Is there any realistic potential for Miami to get a better LB?
Smith...and offering Poole even though that would be playing the long game. I’m pretty sure he’s the viper in this class though so I think your question should be can we find that same skill set to play Viper which then only leaves Sebastian Sager.

If he really wants to go and play for Swinney and have that racist assistant coach he’ll at him then Clemson is the place to go.
when will parents take a stand with their 18 year old black sons and refuse to let them attend schools which treat their son like a circus act, you know, “we like you because you’re good at entertaining us. But if you weren’t good at _____, you would be just another n***er.”
And don’t tell me that’s it’s to hard for a poor person to say no to 20-30k, maybe even 100k if he player is really good. Go read about the sacrifices and the length of he sacrifice made by blacks in Alabama in the economic boycott of buses. You think those were reach people making walking an hour or more to work in the white person’s home?
Sorry if that’s offensive but it’s the basic attitude of the Maronite of high level D1 football coaches, the AD’s and the boosters.

That or maybe, just maybe, a recruit realizes there's ******* bigots everywhere (yes, even the city of Miami) of every color and they'll have to deal with it wherever they go. College is just a means to and end, so go with the best opportunity. There's certain areas of Miami where an African American male would feel as out of place as KKK land.

Advertisement
That or maybe, just maybe, a recruit realizes there's ******* bigots everywhere (yes, even the city of Miami) of every color and they'll have to deal with it wherever they go. College is just a means to and end, so go with the best opportunity. There's certain areas of Miami where an African American male would feel as out of place as KKK land.
You can’t honestly think that Miami has as many racists per capital as Clemson, SC.
Heck, I know white kids from Atlanta who attend Clemson and think it’s full of rednecks.
Every place in America has racists, but some places in America certainly have more than others. South Carolina as a state is not a good place for you to make your argument. Let’s argue over Virginia or Kentucky. You may have a better argument.

Probably nothing, the kid just being a kid & wanting attention. We should be use to it.

Nice prospect but I wouldn’t lose any sleep over him leaving or being pushed out for better honestly. We NEED Smith, spots are getting tight so IF we need to make room for him and it has to be at this kids expense, well ....

You can’t honestly think that Miami has as many racists per capital as Clemson, SC.
Heck, I know white kids from Atlanta who attend Clemson and think it’s full of rednecks.
Every place in America has racists, but some places in America certainly have more than others. South Carolina as a state is not a good place for you to make your argument. Let’s argue over Virginia or Kentucky. You may have a better argument.

Get out of the cities and you've got some small minded people. Whether it's the Dakota's, Bama, Kentucky (you weren't suggesting there's not racist POS here were you?), or even Florida.

Country is country and that's the most likely place you'll find racism. Let's not act like its all one way though. College campuses and cities tend to be more mixed and tolerant of people due to simple exposure and intermingling. Put a white guy in a Hispanic neighborhood or African American, how's that going to go for them? The same is true or most races when you're the major minority.

It's gotten better in Miami, but there's the old school Cubans and Latins who didn't care much for any African American. That's the point I was making.

There's ****heads everywhere, of every color, and it's a business decision ultimately. There is no safe place. By and large though, the bigots at Clemson, Bama, or wherever are the minority, not even close to the majority. If it was as bad as some people made it seem on these boards, guess who wouldn't go there.

Get out of the cities and you've got some small minded people. Whether it's the Dakota's, Bama, Kentucky (you weren't suggesting there's not racist POS here were you?), or even Florida.

Country is country and that's the most likely place you'll find racism. Let's not act like its all one way though. College campuses and cities tend to be more mixed and tolerant of people due to simple exposure and intermingling. Put a white guy in a Hispanic neighborhood or African American, how's that going to go for them? The same is true or most races when you're the major minority.

It's gotten better in Miami, but there's the old school Cubans and Latins who didn't care much for any African American. That's the point I was making.

There's ****heads everywhere, of every color, and it's a business decision ultimately. There is no safe place. By and large though, the bigots at Clemson, Bama, or wherever are the minority, not even close to the majority. If it was as bad as some people made it seem on these boards, guess who wouldn't go there.
you kidding? i know black people from south who think northeast cities are more racist. northeast cities self segregate.

Advertisement
you kidding? i know black people from south who think northeast cities are more racist. northeast cities self segregate.

That's what I mean, it's everywhere. Across the tracks, south of whatever street, over the bridge, etc. Rural areas up north are predominantly white while in the south they're more mixed. Then again in the south, you still have that division I started this post off with. **** is everywhere, small minded people who think they're better than someone because they were born whatever pigment. It's not unusual or even wrong to hang with those who look like you, but when you have no experience with those who look different, that's where problems can develop.

relax-gif-15.gif

Supposedly that's an old pic and just the home screen on his phone..... Either way, it's not news until he actually say it.

Advertisement
yall reacting to some random kid tweeting a screen shot. Come in now. Hammer “releasing” a top 5 isn’t anywhere else in the internet.

who the fook is Anthony Yero anyways. Why we concerned with his tweet?

He’s baby Peter Ariz. I like the young kid, give him a shot. He may be breaking stories on who the next head coach at Miami will be down the line

He’s baby Peter Ariz. I like the young kid, give him a shot. He may be breaking stories on who the next head coach at Miami will be down the line
What HC story did Petey break? He might have gotten the ESPN credit, but ole Gary at TOS had the scoop before Petey with regards to CMR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back