Class Impact: Isaiah Horton to Miami

Canes Stan

Senior
Isaiah Horton is currently the #39 receiver and the one true #247 composite recruit, as of me writing this, I heard from here, he gone be good. Look out for him to compete for a spot in his RS sophomore season when a lot of the recent stud talent will either be headed to the draft or a JAG that can probably be beat out. He’s the highest rated receiver in the class so far and you can look for Miami to push for another player at this spot. Horton is 6’3, which is the same height as Julio Jones and Steve Nash. Those guys are HOFers and Horton is the same height. Good get for the Canes because previous projections for the class was looking like trash and Horton further disproves those writers.

But I need somebody to get back on these forreal 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isaiah Horton is currently the #39 receiver and the one true #247 composite recruit, as of me writing this, I heard from here, he gone be good. Look out for him to compete for a spot in his RS sophomore season when a lot of the recent stud talent will either be headed to the draft or a JAG that can probably be beat out. He’s the highest rated receiver in the class so far and you can look for Miami to push for another player at this spot. Horton is 6’3, which is the same height as Julio Jones and Steve Nash. Those guys are HOFers and Horton is the same height. Good get for the Canes because previous projections for the class was looking like trash and Horton further disproves those writers.

Gold.

Advertisement

We need more of this. Great work.

Advertisement
1C72232F-3310-46E9-B288-53D33283645A.gif

Bruh I'm weak af......u know **** well if we got the real Class Impact they would be hella saying he's a six star. Can say though that at least our plan A's are committing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back