Class Impact: Deshawn Troutman to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Troutman with another playoff W for Edgewater. Per his interview with 247, he was also playing the deep third when the offense went empty. His coach said he is athletic enough to play tailback and is a special player.

I like that he fits the modern game with speed while also being a true instinctual LB.

Troutman with 3.5 sacks in another playoff W for Edgewater. Per his interview with 247, he was also playing the deep third when the offense went empty. His coach said he is athletic enough to play tailback and is a special player.

I like that he fits the modern game with speed while also being a true instinctual LB.
Troutman with 3.5 sacks in another playoff W for Edgewater. Per his interview with 247, he was also playing the deep third when the offense went empty. His coach said he is athletic enough to play tailback and is a special player.

Animal with high football IQ is what I see/hear.

Just waiting for some poster to tell us how he should ve dropped for an undersized DE from Northwestern.
Yo, gotta let this guy walk for Payton. Dafuq this staff doing with Zoom?
Talking Episode 7 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement

sounds like a more athletic Mike Pinckney

love it

This game? Says he had a few tackles and half a sack. https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/Highlights-of-Miami-commit-Deshawn-Troutman-155691461/

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back