Class Impact: Deshawn Troutman to Miami

Advertisement
Well it looks like 2021 LB Jaydon Hood didn't feel UM'S staff is stable and will be in Coral Gables longterm per his Michigan commitment article. So if Miami has a very good season, this could interesting with keeping Troutman vs a late flip attempt with Hood.

Go Canes
Hood is not better than Troutman. Point blank.

Advertisement
Our top 5 rated recruits in 2015: 1- Mark Walton 2 - Jaquan Johnson 3 - Bar Milo 4 - Tyree St. Louis 5 - Jerome Washington. No. 27 ranked class.
**** those were some dark days. And you see the effect it has 3-4 years down the road when you also sprinkle in some bad coaching (Enos, CMR Offense)

Advertisement
Edgewater has been spitting out talent for a long time. Im not positive if they have the same coach but I know the one they had was a dam good coach and was highly thought of. We need to be all over Edgewater every year along with apopka, winter park and Dr Phillips. Oh yeah always keep an eye on that Sanford area as well.

Advertisement
Got bored and watched Troutman’s snaps from his game against IMG (full vid below). He was very impressive against a college-level roster.

Every bit as instinctual as Flagg with more speed and pop:

Smart and obviously a leader on the team. Loved it two snaps in when he pulled the other LB’s pads and push him toward correct alignment.

Advertisement
Kid is a goon that our team has been missing. Up there with the Eddie Johnson's of the world.

Even though his time was short here, Eddie Johnson is one of my all time favorites. Dude made some plays, and I always thought of him telling those 2 NJ jerk offs to go **** themselves every time they spoke to him. Why did #44 get thrown out of UM?

Go Canes!

Got bored and watched Troutman’s snaps from his game against IMG (full vid below). He was very impressive against a college-level roster. He’s #9.

Every bit as instinctual as Flagg with more speed and pop:

Kid is gonna be extremely good. I had worries about his aggressiveness in the pass game but now wow. Kid is smooth saw him pass coverage like a pro and then drop into the next guy seamless. If he had a bigger frame he is a easy 5 star. Really excited

Kid is gonna be extremely good. I had worries about his aggressiveness in the pass game but now wow. Kid is smooth saw him pass coverage like a pro and then drop into the next guy seamless. If he had a bigger frame he is a easy 5 star. Really excited
He is actually really good in the pass game. I think he had 2 picks in a game a few weeks ago.

He is actually really good in the pass game. I think he had 2 picks in a game a few weeks ago.
Amazing. I made an assumption of watching tape and knowing how lbers raised in soflo especially him being a former Richmond giant(I played against them and played lber in pewee) they usually are looking to make big hit and tfls and look confused in passing game but this kid looks really good

Advertisement
Back