Class Impact: Dazalin Worsham to Miami

View as article
I'm really not though.

Shít is sad, I tried to tell these people the real, but when the board becomes overrun with Corch worshippers it's a lost cause.

That's why I stopped going back & forth with people over the Fleming issue & everything else, once mf'ers on here started believing that we dropped him because he "beat up a girl" I was done bruh, there was nothing left to say.

But I tried to warn yall mf'ers not to die on the hill riding with Stubbsy, he's failed everywhere he's been & Miami will be no different.
1575342258821.png

Stumblefield strikes again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz is not the right coach for Miami with or without Enos. Let him seal his fate next year while still retaining essential recruits like Daz. Win/win.

I'm really not though.

Shít is sad, I tried to tell these people the real, but when the board becomes overrun with Corch worshippers it's a lost cause.

That's why I stopped going back & forth with people over the Fleming issue & everything else, once mf'ers on here started believing that we dropped him because he "beat up a girl" I was done bruh, there was nothing left to say.

But I tried to warn yall mf'ers not to die on the hill riding with Stubbsy, he's failed everywhere he's been & Miami will be no different.
Case

Advertisement
Stubb's the wr version of Rumph but your not allowed to say that here

Not a Rumph fan, and honestly can take of leave stubbs? But I don't see any similarities. Although I don't agree with the Fleming deal, he is actually recruiting fairly well, Redding is a huge get.

Advertisement
Not a Rumph fan, and honestly can take of leave stubbs? But I don't see any similarities. Although I don't agree with the Fleming deal, he is actually recruiting fairly well, Redding is a huge get.
Redding loves UM

Let's see Stubb's get someone elite that others teams want and the kid being open to recruitment of others.

Redding loves UM

Let's see Stubb's get someone elite that others teams want and the kid being open to recruitment of others.

Lol, you are getting carried away with your parameters...A lot of kid that come are going to "love UM". He's a panhandle kid that could have went to about 97% of schools in America including right up the road from his parameter in Tallahassee

Lol, you are getting carried away with your parameters...A lot of kid that come are going to "love UM". He's a panhandle kid that could have went to about 97% of schools in America including right up the road from his parameter in Tallahassee
This kids parents love Miami ask anyone that knows. I'm not just throwing **** to the wall I don't do that. Learn about the kids recruitment and u will see

Advertisement
Back