Class Impact: Dazalin Worsham to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
@Liberty City El is about to light a victory cigar.
I'm really not though.

Shít is sad, I tried to tell these people the real, but when the board becomes overrun with Corch worshippers it's a lost cause.

That's why I stopped going back & forth with people over the Fleming issue & everything else, once mf'ers on here started believing that we dropped him because he "beat up a girl" I was done bruh, there was nothing left to say.

But I tried to warn yall mf'ers not to die on the hill riding with Stubbsy, he's failed everywhere he's been & Miami will be no different.

I'm really not though.

Shít is sad, I tried to tell these people the real, but when the board becomes overrun with Corch worshippers it's a lost cause.

That's why I stopped going back & forth with people over the Fleming issue & everything else, once mf'ers on here started believing that we dropped him because he "beat up a girl" I was done bruh, there was nothing left to say.

But I tried to warn yall mf'ers not to die on the hill riding with Stubbsy, he's failed everywhere he's been & Miami will be no different.

He didn't belong on this staff from the word go. There was a reason he was at the Air Force Academy and not a passing school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm really not though.

I know that isn’t your style and I know this sh*tshow hurts you for real. I was just playing.

But, I did want the dummies on this board to be reminded you were wayyyy ahead on this one.

Advertisement
0D6D70AF-B59B-4D61-86F6-B8583C7550D2.jpeg

I'm really not though.

@dsddcane says Hold my Beer..

He who sacrifices Marcus Fleming for Dazalin Worsham will get neither.

CORNUDO STAPH

I'm really not though.

Gulp, I hate Miami!!! Consistently mess up things, we are cursed!!

Advertisement
Back