Class Impact: Daran Branch to Miami

I was prowling around the LSu board to see if anything was mentioned about this kid's commitment to us. I saw they had another 3* DB commit to them on Saturday or Sunday- Bethesda-Chevy Chase (MD) 3-Star CB Emmett Siegel . That may be why he suddenly committed to us. No offer and another guy committed

Advertisement
I stopped watching the film at the 3:00 mark...I can see why Bama and LSU haven't offered him at DB. Kid needs work.....I get why we did offer though.....maybe he plays the striker role...his position is similar to that of Keontra Smith but Smith had way more explosive plays.

yes. this is what Ivins said he was told about this kid: the Hurricanes love Branch's length and that the defensive coaches could see him in multiple roles in their defense including striker given his frame.

Dont be a star *****, when you got the #1 pass defense in the nation, that wasnt by luck, its a mix of real talent and Great coaching, dont let these nerd recruiting sites blind you from reality. The best practice is to rate the players yourself once you actually see them playing in a real college game, crying and moaning over these bs star and class rankings only shows had most of yall same so called UM fans would've been mad that santana moss and ed reed signed here!
Willis was a 5 star Jackson was a 4 star Garvin was a 4 star

Dont be a star *****, when you got the #1 pass defense in the nation, that wasnt by luck, its a mix of real talent and Great coaching, dont let these nerd recruiting sites blind you from reality. The best practice is to rate the players yourself once you actually see them playing in a real college game, crying and moaning over these bs star and class rankings only shows had most of yall same so called UM fans would've been mad that santana moss and ed reed signed here!
The best practice is to see what other schools have offered. And this kid has no offer from Bama, Georgia or Tennesee--all schools led by defensive-minded coaches. Not to mention the in-state school haven't even bothered to offer him.

Advertisement
I mean, this HAS to be the kid's nickname if he comes here, right?

Willis was a 5 star Jackson was a 4 star Garvin was a 4 star

Guess what, so was kyle wrong/wright, leon williams and lance "duck" legget all 5 star's, here's your all 4 star team, Luqman Abdullah, alton wright, ryan anderson, dwayne hendricks and kirby freeman and your point is!

The best practice is to see what other schools have offered. And this kid has no offer from Bama, Georgia or Tennesee--all schools led by defensive-minded coaches. Not to mention the in-state school haven't even bothered to offer him.

**** no, only scrub schools do that, we are the standard, now that we back starting with coach richt and now diaz led by julio frenk, we back to being able to recruit the real football players that belong here, we know who to bring,

I was prowling around the LSu board to see if anything was mentioned about this kid's commitment to us. I saw they had another 3* DB commit to them on Saturday or Sunday- Bethesda-Chevy Chase (MD) 3-Star CB Emmett Siegel . That may be why he suddenly committed to us. No offer and another guy committed

Good point, wonder if the star ***** programs come sniffing around if he snags a 4* rating, even if it’s a low 4 at that.

Advertisement
Guess what, so was kyle wrong/wright, leon williams and lance "duck" legget all 5 star's, here's your all 4 star team, Luqman Abdullah, alton wright, ryan anderson, dwayne hendricks and kirby freeman and your point is!
Brother I'm glad I had a positive effect on you. You're coming with the hot 🔥....

Yall posted just like this about.......Michael Jackson
What about other OOS guys like Jontavious Carter, Tyreic Martin or Hayden Mahoney? Bet I can list more subpar OOS players than you can point to guys like Mike Jack.

Exactly. These clowns don’t watch film just highlights s it’s like watching a resume, you’ll only see their best work. Larry Coker chased stars and it got him fired. IJS

Advertisement
Exactly. These clowns don’t watch film just highlights s it’s like watching a resume, you’ll only see their best work. Larry Coker chased stars and it got him fired. IJS

Man, i dont even like to bring skelator up, i said it way back than, when that **** fired all the real Miami coaches to try and save his stupid ****, i said that Miami football wont be the same, and alot of the clowns back than were praising that move and gobbling up the lies like they do the nerd recruiting sites when tgst doh-doh bird hired scrubs and at the press came out saying, "we are a better coaching staff today than we were yesterday, we have teachers" etc etc. That imbecile didnt just fire coaches that, that moron fired the UM culture led by troll shalala, those 2 imbeciles castrated the football program. Here we are now, going on damyum near 20yrs of irrelevance, until coach richt got here, the one move coach richt should have made was keeping coach kehoe.

But coach richt did a real solid job in less than 3yrs, but you had clowns on here complaining like coach richt took over this program from butch davis, last year was the real transition year, but coach richt basically told flake james, GTFOH in trying to tell me how to run and who to keep on staff. No matter how much new Miami talk, coach richt was ressurecting this program back to becoming a feared powerhouse, but the shortsighted clowns who know nothing about football or program building crying and bytching all season.

In comes diaz, first in came julio frenk, you dont be the of nothing in Mexico without having goon in you, frenk immediately wanted the penn disgrace morons outta here, especially after that nebraska game, yeah we won, but julio couldnt understand why the game had to be like that, so led by julio, in comes richt, with no recruiting restrictions, and coach richt actually wanted and hinted at coach diaz taking over UM after him round or at the end of the 2017 season when he said something like "he doesnt have to take one of those jobs to get thee job, but he can actually get thee job". Coach diaz is from here, understands everything Miami, he's home now, you cant make this stuff, its Miami, julio, diaz and flores.

But coach diaz knows what we are suppose to look like and he was smart enuff to keep coach rumph, bringing in hickson should help as well. We'll see what kind of impact coach fields has though, he should've never been the headcoach at the West, that's for sure, but he got a chance to make up some ground at UM if he does things the smart way this time, he had to be schooled, hopefully he passed his lessons, he just gotta be sure he understands exactly where he's at and dont get to bug for his britches, but he's been in the mix long enough now that he should be able to understand alot more, but he's no soldinger or kehoe. Let's see how the tightends look. Between coach rumph, manny, joel rodriguez and hickson and coach banda, coach banda is definitely one of us now, a Hurricane certified.

Yall posted just like this about.......Michael Jackson

The odds

He plays defense on an Amite team full of playmakers. he's 6'2 190 and you can see his closing speed and aggressiveness on film. Baker has a good relationship with the kid. The odds are he gets the big SEC offers soon. Not sure how us getting in early on him can be seen as a negative.

What about other OOS guys like Jontavious Carter, Tyreic Martin or Hayden Mahoney? Bet I can list more subpar OOS players than you can point to guys like Mike Jack.

I never knew of those 3 playing cb or defensive back.

Tyreic Martin was offered a few days from signing day.
Hayden Mahoney started games for us.
Carter was a bad eval apparently.

This is pretty much not the same. His early offers are better than any of those guys in the first place.

Advertisement
The odds

He plays defense on an Amite team full of playmakers. he's 6'2 190 and you can see his closing speed and aggressiveness on film. Baker has a good relationship with the kid. The odds are he gets the big SEC offers soon. Not sure how us getting in early on him can be seen as a negative.

Kid has UK, OLE MISS offers CURRENTLY...BEFORE spring starts,,,,and muhfukkaz talking about we need to see if Tenn offers...He had a UM OFFER....could fgive a f about the other schools. Boy the sec d*ck envy be real with some of our "fans". Ninjas legit mad we got in EARLY on an out of state kid because of our dc connections in the state??

Man, i dont even like to bring skelator up, i said it way back than, when that **** fired all the real Miami coaches to try and save his stupid ****, i said that Miami football wont be the same, and alot of the clowns back than were praising that move and gobbling up the lies like they do the nerd recruiting sites when tgst doh-doh bird hired scrubs and at the press came out saying, "we are a better coaching staff today than we were yesterday, we have teachers" etc etc. That imbecile didnt just fire coaches that, that moron fired the UM culture led by troll shalala, those 2 imbeciles castrated the football program. Here we are now, going on damyum near 20yrs of irrelevance, until coach richt got here, the one move coach richt should have made was keeping coach kehoe.

But coach richt did a real solid job in less than 3yrs, but you had clowns on here complaining like coach richt took over this program from butch davis, last year was the real transition year, but coach richt basically told flake james, GTFOH in trying to tell me how to run and who to keep on staff. No matter how much new Miami talk, coach richt was ressurecting this program back to becoming a feared powerhouse, but the shortsighted clowns who know nothing about football or program building crying and bytching all season.

In comes diaz, first in came julio frenk, you dont be the of nothing in Mexico without having goon in you, frenk immediately wanted the penn disgrace morons outta here, especially after that nebraska game, yeah we won, but julio couldnt understand why the game had to be like that, so led by julio, in comes richt, with no recruiting restrictions, and coach richt actually wanted and hinted at coach diaz taking over UM after him round or at the end of the 2017 season when he said something like "he doesnt have to take one of those jobs to get thee job, but he can actually get thee job". Coach diaz is from here, understands everything Miami, he's home now, you cant make this stuff, its Miami, julio, diaz and flores.

But coach diaz knows what we are suppose to look like and he was smart enuff to keep coach rumph, bringing in hickson should help as well. We'll see what kind of impact coach fields has though, he should've never been the headcoach at the West, that's for sure, but he got a chance to make up some ground at UM if he does things the smart way this time, he had to be schooled, hopefully he passed his lessons, he just gotta be sure he understands exactly where he's at and dont get to bug for his britches, but he's been in the mix long enough now that he should be able to understand alot more, but he's no soldinger or kehoe. Let's see how the tightends look. Between coach rumph, manny, joel rodriguez and hickson and coach banda, coach banda is definitely one of us now, a Hurricane certified.

Calvin, you just fired me up. I love when the dudes that know Miami football connect it to the history of the program for the pups. Folks can say what they want but you didn’t see our defense quit. People don’t understand how down in the dumps are program has been compared to where we were.

2000 to 2003, we had guys drafted in the third round that never saw PT. Now our starters are on average drafted in the third to fifth rounds.

I’m excited about where we are going. I think Richt saw the climb up the mountain and was a bit discouraged. Georgia was a well-oiled machine when he left. Nick Saban’s first few years at Alabama we’re tough. Very similar to where we are but in two years with a junior or senior QB leading the charge and depth, we’re going to be dangerous,

Calvin, you just fired me up. I love when the dudes that know Miami football connect it to the history of the program for the pups. Folks can say what they want but you didn’t see our defense quit. People don’t understand how down in the dumps are program has been compared to where we were.

2000 to 2003, we had guys drafted in the third round that never saw PT. Now our starters are on average drafted in the third to fifth rounds.

I’m excited about where we are going. I think Richt saw the climb up the mountain and was a bit discouraged. Georgia was a well-oiled machine when he left. Nick Saban’s first few years at Alabama we’re tough. Very similar to where we are but in two years with a junior or senior QB leading the charge and depth, we’re going to be dangerous,

Yeah man, alot of these new 30 for 30 Miami fans dont really know what and who they rooting for. You'll often see people that claim to be UM fans make statements like, "the dominant run we had in college football cant be done today, csuse it's to much parity now" than in the same breath they'll talk about how we should copy what coach saban is doing staff wise" but they dont even realize Bama is on a dominant run, our problem began with a weak UM administration after jimmy, and a weak double agent agenda/administration in troll shalala.

Its only a matter of time Brah before the whole team starts cracking heads. Coach richt did see the uphill battle, but in no way was he going to let flake james come at him the way he did.

Advertisement
Back