Class Impact: Cornelius Nunn to Miami

The depth is skills positions down here especially DBs is so deep the ratings services often overlook studs in the making.

Advertisement
Advertisement
J. Battle & both of his parents are trash! Apparently, they have zero class
Why because he didnt come here, leave that family alone. Their son made the best decision he felt was for them, congratulations on having options. Dont act like a scorned woman because somebody chose to go to a different school, who cares, we still got the top defense in the nation, plus we only want those who chose to sign here. We got one of the best safties down here who wanted to be here, i celebrate the ones who sign, could careless about the ones who dont. I always wanted nunn over battle anyway myself.

Love the versatility. Reminds me of rayshawn but maybe better speed. But jenks diagnosed so well he’s looked like a missle. Love the pickup

Advertisement
I wish someone would pull MAR aside and explain just how much $ hes going to lose playing RB..

I get wanted to ball in your hands but man teams wont play anyone to carry the ball anymore (Gurley excluded).

J. Battle & both of his parents are trash! Apparently, they have zero class

Batlle committed to the school that recruited him the hardest. I dont have a problem with that. If anything, out of this situation, we were late to the party. OSU beat us to a kid thats just down the road. Not sure what the parents have to do with this. Id tell my kid to play for the coaches that want him instead of the ones that showed up after everyone else..

Batlle committed to the school that recruited him the hardest. I dont have a problem with that. If anything, out of this situation, we were late to the party. OSU beat us to a kid thats just down the road. Not sure what the parents have to do with this. Id tell my kid to play for the coaches that want him instead of the ones that showed up after everyone else..

Wasn't his dad pulling hard for UM anyway?

Don’t agree with insulting the kid or the parents but this is incorrect. We offered him a week before OSU did on 2/16/18, when OSU offered on 2/23/18. In addition, OSU began to slow play him when they were going after Nick Cross while we were putting the full court press on him. He choose OSU and it is was it is, but they didn’t recruit him any harder than we did.

Advertisement
Leave the parents out of it *******

His parents are involved in the process and the decision that he made. *******! They obviously care zero about what happened at OSU and what kind of a character Urban Myer showed throughout the whole process. I have a problem with anyone that would allow their kid to be involved in any way, shape, or form with a coach and or University that was involved in a scandal such as this one. I stand by my statement. Trashy family

Btw! it's not just Battle and his parents, Any recruit or parents that do not have a problem with their kids being involved with Myer or that University is trash. I really can't wrap my mind around people sending their kids there right now. Just no morals or principles. If my kid told me that he wanted to go to OSU, I would look at him and say "Over my dead body" .Urban Myer is an Evil *******

His parents are involved in the process and the decision that he made. *******! They obviously care zero about what happened at OSU and what kind of a character Urban Myer showed throughout the whole process. I have a problem with anyone that would allow their kid to be involved in any way, shape, or form with a coach and or University that was involved in a scandal such as this one. I stand by my statement. Trashy family
Ok well your aren’t his parent so leave it alone. Guy could go anywhere for college. No need to bash his parents.

Advertisement
Taint did not "beat us to the Kid" as stated by some on here. All Battle and his parents wanted to know was that Liar was still going to be at Taint. Everything else is a smokescreen. Read through the crap. Battle wants to be there. His parents want him to be there. Some people are that way.

The way OSU churns out DB's, I am not surprised one bit why a kid would not want to go. Hopefully we can get to that level here soon with Mike Jackson starting us off!

Taint did not "beat us to the Kid" as stated by some on here. All Battle and his parents wanted to know was that Liar was still going to be at Taint. Everything else is a smokescreen. Read through the crap. Battle wants to be there. His parents want him to be there. Some people are that way.
And like what we want doesn't count?

The nerve...

Advertisement
Back