Class Impact: Bryan Robinson exits

Advertisement
You argued me down when I advocated for him. Now you're in panic mode just like the staff. Since the Palm Beach kid decommitted.
Because we just lost our highest ranked receiver commit. So we not on the same boat we were 2 weeks ago

Teriyon "Mookie" Cooper
Michael Redding
Jalin Hyatt
Jalen Coit
Chad Johnson Jr
Kentron Poitier
Rome Odunze
Ja'vontae Williams

Plenty of other WR's available in this class, I still hope we can find a way to get B-Rob back in the fold, but I doubt he's going to recommit.
I vote for Chad Johnson Jr. Not saying Robinson was not a good prospect, but he is certainly not a program changer.

How many WR's have already decommitted from this class? LOL

And of guys who commit more than 1 year out what are the actual odds they stick? Has to be below 50%, maybe below 30%

Advertisement
Clemson so stacked and prestigious lol they making a talent like Henderson wait lol we so far behind on the recruiting tier

Advertisement
Same man I dont get this need to pretend we are a NFL minor league team that needs to make sure they have NFL measurables! give me dudes who are ballers and can make some **** plays...

You chase measurables you get a bunch of Cagers who are janes yet look like Tarzans while missing out on JT4s or Bandys of the world

Agreed. We almost made this same mistake with Bandy a few years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well at least we know it wasn’t Richt or Al or Randy or Larry that had de-commit problems.Its just the way it is when you’re dealing with today’s kids I guess.

Werewolves???

Advertisement
Back