Class Impact: Bryan Robinson exits

Advertisement
They definitely need to reach out and see if he is interested because he was only going to FSU because of Dugans. Don’t think he has ever visited with this new staff in charge even when he was still “committed”.

Advertisement
They definitely need to reach out and see if he is interested because he was only going to FSU because of Dugans. Don’t think he has ever visited with this new staff in charge even when he was still “committed”.

did he go to paradise camp?

Advertisement
He has the explosion, sharp breaks and ball skills to be a complete receiver. I'm wary of the theatrics with the gator clap, throwing up the U and showboating. I've seen enough WRs come through recently with unrefined talent and diva attitude and it hasn't worked well. Is Robinson the real deal or another situational deep threat complaining about playing time? I lean towards the former but can't be certain anymore with these kids.

Advertisement
His tape the first 3 years as excellent...I had him as the top player in the try-county coming into the year...Ahead of Chaney, Rosemy, Dumerville, Walker, all of them...A little birdie told me had a disappointing year...Can anyone elaborate? Hard to believe because i see his team is seeded fairly highly and went 8-2 this year...Maybe they just focused on getting some other guys the ball?

Anyway I wanted this kid at UM since his sophomore tape, no idea what's up with him now.

That's true, but that's just this day & age in recruiting.

Very few kids are like Chaney or Lingard where they're just dead set on their school & will be 100% locked in through the whole process. 90% of most recruits are always going to look around when their team is struggling & losing games.

Fickleness isn't a detourent from recruiting certain prospects. The more talented a kid is, the more you have to be willing to put up with because accumulation of talent is about 50-55% of the job in college football, especially when you're P5 school.

I get what you mean, I'm just saying that as a coach you have to turn over every stone & exhaust every option possible to get good football players & when you're Miami it's always going to be 10x harder because of our circumstances, so you do what you gotta do to get the players, even if that means they might decommit multiple times in one year lol.
Listen even AAU aka Showcase baseball perfect game it's *** kissing some of these talented *** kids.. it happens in all sports.. times are different.

Advertisement
View attachment 100960

Somebody offer this kid some $$$ & tell him to come to his senses...

He's making a BIG mistake if he signs with Trailerhasse, FSU is where WR's go to Die.

Don't do it son, come on back home.
The Office Nbc GIF

Advertisement
Back