Class Impact: Brian Balom to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I think Covid is going to set a lot of kids back in terms of nutrition and S&C. A lot of families can't afford the meals given out at schools, so I worry these kids are eating worse, and not getting the guidance they need. Hope we get this under control or go to a Plan B soon. Because kids can't shelter in place for a month or more.

they offer breakfast or lunch at the public schools in the area..in Broward

It's going to be here until at least mid July... I think camps may get pushed back. Will be interesting to see.

It's going to be here until at least mid July... I think camps may get pushed back. Will be interesting to see.

But the orange god says everything will be back to normal for Easter.

if he follows through with that and people refuse to stay the **** at home it will push far beyond July...

Advertisement
But the orange god says everything will be back to normal for Easter.

if he follows through with that and people refuse to stay the **** at home it will push far beyond July...
If he does that by Easter we will not have a football season. This thing is skyrocketing.

Lets get this back on track.

Sell me on Brian Balom being a future starter for the University of Miami Hurricanes. I like'em...but sell me.

GO.

Advertisement
Lets get this back on track.

Sell me on Brian Balom being a future starter for the University of Miami Hurricanes. I like'em...but sell me.

GO.

Anthony Reddick. Knowledgable experience playing the back end...ggood to avg size, cant tackle with some pop.

Explosive athleticism is not a prerequisite to being a good college safety. Xavier McKinney, Jaquan Johnson, Gerod Holliman, Jamie Silva, Emanuel Cook are strong examples.

Balom shows good positional skills like footwork, angles, diagnostic skills, tackling. He earned his offer in person based off performance not hype.

Sh*t is getting ridiculous and he’s talking about opening the economy up by Easter, SMH
Having a stimulus passed and received by the American public & SBO's makes opening everything up Easter redundant. If the aforementioned receive that cash they can stay afloat while we flatten the curve. Trump was likely trying to leverage Congress into acting faster by saying what he said about opening up the economy by Easter, lo and behold, an updated stimulus has now been passed. Waiting on details now.

Advertisement
Having a stimulus passed and received by the American public & SBO's makes opening everything up Easter redundant. If the aforementioned receive that cash they can stay afloat while we flatten the curve. Trump was likely trying to leverage Congress into acting faster by saying what he said about opening up the economy by Easter, lo and behold, an updated stimulus has now been passed. Waiting on details now.
Details is some ****😂😂😂 especially for all the adults who make over $75k lol

Bailouts left and right... I don't ever care at this point. I'm sure something else will happen in the next few years.

Sh*t is getting ridiculous and he’s talking about opening the economy up by Easter, SMH
At some point you either move forward or everything around you collapses. Right now no one knows when that time is. As much as people may want to "Orange Man Bad", ergo any decision as being bad, if no cure/vaccine is forth coming everyone will have to get back to work. We all take risks every day, be it driving a car or going for a swim, heck, even eating a sandwich. I don't want to sound flippant, but that is the reality of our situation.

At some point you either move forward or everything around you collapses. Right now no one knows when that time is. As much as people may want to "Orange Man Bad", ergo any decision as being bad, if no cure/vaccine is forth coming everyone will have to get back to work. We all take risks every day, be it driving a car or going for a swim, heck, even eating a sandwich. I don't want to sound flippant, but that is the reality of our situation.
This sh*t is going to spread even more so if he tries to open the economy back up too soon. China didn’t do that, South Korea didn’t and they numbers are dropping. Would literally be the dumbest decision. You can rebuild an economy, you can’t get lives back that potentially could be lost or have been to this virus. This shouldn’t even be a discussion. No life no matter the age and other demographics are worth losing just because his economic “numbers” have been declining. This is all a ruse for that and he and his rich friends are losing money during this time which is why the push to open up the economy prematurely.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The difference is you driving a car and getting in a fatal accident doesn't doom all the other drivers that pass by the same intersection to accidents in the near future. Eating greasy fast food ony puts the individual at risk for health complications. Those are faulty analogies.

The difference is you driving a car and getting in a fatal accident doesn't doom all the other drivers that pass by the same intersection to accidents in the near future. Eating greasy fast food ony puts the individual at risk for health complications. Those are faulty analogies.
I beg to differ. There is a risk of death to others in either situation and neither kills 100%

This sh*t is going to spread even more so if he tries to open the economy back up too soon. China didn’t do that, South Korea didn’t and they numbers are dropping. Would literally be the dumbest decision. You can rebuild an economy, you can’t get lives back that potentially could be lost or have been to this virus. This shouldn’t even be a discussion. No life no matter the age and other demographics are worth losing just because his economic “numbers” have been declining. This is all a ruse for that and he and his rich friends are losing money during this time which is why the push to open up the economy prematurely.
Without herd immunity the numbers will likely go up whenever a decision is made if infected%>1 give or take. No one knows exactly what those numbers would be.
If the economy has a total collapse this will seem like a walk in a rose garden.
Let me add, this is not the fault of anyone here be they have a R or D next to their name. $h1t happens.

Details is some ****😂😂😂 especially for all the adults who make over $75k lol

Bailouts left and right... I don't ever care at this point. I'm sure something else will happen in the next few years.
Details = what's specifically included in the stimulus which is of high importance. Hospitals need help, SBO's need cash for payroll, and recently laid off people need a lifeline until they find a new job. Corporations het bailed out cuz they employ lots of people. Funny, I don't remember this outrage of corporate bailout mentality when prez Obama bailed out auto & wall street during the great recession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back