Class Impact: Brandon Cleveland to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
The biggest selling points of Miami and it has nothing to do with football.

Miami honestly has every young persons best interest at heart during there time on campus.

GOCANES

This made me laugh out loud. thank you

Very interesting tweet he just posted “I’m interested in any program who’s interested in me” maybe Simpson going after his guys?

Advertisement
He gone. Reset the board with the new staff and let’s get the momentum rolling.

I like his upside because I believe he is very young still. 16?

But, if being honest. We should only take 2 DTs this year. And Lyons and Tarber have better tape than Cleveland.

Definitely doesn’t sound good. I am a big fan of this kid too. Simpson better have a plan if we are indeed backing off the kid. I was all for taking 3 DT’s.

Who do we have FOR SURE for ‘22?

E Roberts
L Taylor
A Haye
Dancing Boy
Quentin Williams? An undersized guy we are trying to bulk into a 3T.

Obviously JHH will still have eligibility but do I need to say it? Especially if he continues on the trajectory we expect with Simpson getting a hold of him. Silvera technically will have another year of eligibility since ‘20 didn’t count but we all KNOW that aint happening. We need more interiors. Not just any interiors either, more impactful interiors and this kid could be that in this system IMO. I don’t have a problem at all with us taking 3 personally, they need to be the RIGHT 3 though. Can’t ever have enough of these guys and we have seen what good ones do for us. Take plenty and hope to hit on as many as you can. For all we know 3 could still be the plan, maybe that plan just doesn’t include this kid. I don’t think Lyons will be a lay up. Plenty of big boys after him for me not to just include him yet, JMO. I guess we’ll see.

Advertisement
Definitely doesn’t sound good. I am a big fan of this kid too. Simpson better have a plan if we are indeed backing off the kid. I was all for taking 3 DT’s.

Who do we have FOR SURE for ‘22?

E Roberts
L Taylor
A Haye
Dancing Boy
Quentin Williams? An undersized guy we are trying to bulk into a 3T.

Obviously JHH will still have eligibility but do I need to say it? Especially if he continues on the trajectory we expect with Simpson getting a hold of him. Silvera technically will have another year of eligibility since ‘20 didn’t count but we all KNOW that aint happening. We need more interiors. Not just any interiors either, more impactful interiors and this kid could be that in this system IMO. I don’t have a problem at all with us taking 3 personally, they need to be the RIGHT 3 though. Can’t ever have enough of these guys and we have seen what good ones do for us. Take plenty and hope to hit on as many as you can. For all we know 3 could still be the plan, maybe that plan just doesn’t include this kid. I don’t think Lyons will be a lay up. Plenty of big boys after him for me not to just include him yet, JMO. I guess we’ll see.
Think we will also have Jordan Miller?

And idk if JHH will have enough playing time to make himself an early pick this year. I could see him making an impact for sure, but wanting to come back to get first round status.

Lyons and Tarber are the 2 at DT this cycle for me

With the potential of a guy like Stewart, Kelly, or Jackson growing to a 3 Tech DT down the line

Advertisement
That is a quality recruit imo.
If Simpson doesn’t like him so be it. He knows a lot more than me obviously. But if he thinks he can get someone better then hold on to your butts.

Think we will also have Jordan Miller?

And idk if JHH will have enough playing time to make himself an early pick this year. I could see him making an impact for sure, but wanting to come back to get first round status.

Definitely forgot about Miller, my bad. That would help ...

I think Simpson needs his own board and to see guys in person...and im cool with that.

Cleveland has upside, is young, lets see if there was progression..he also plays small school ball i believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back