Clarke committs!

He will end up being a 4 star
I def agree that he will, it just bugs the sh*t outta me with how arbitrary these writers decide who gets rated what & when.

Too much backroom politics that takes place, because I can guarantee if Wiltfong considers him one of the best players in the state of FLA & this kid were committing to UGA, FSU, UF or Auburn he would've been bumped up to a 4-star with a 90+ rating right now.
 
IMG_20190727_215555.gif
 
I def agree that he will, it just bugs the sh*t outta me with how arbitrary these writers decide who gets rated what & when.

Too much backroom politics that takes place, because I can guarantee if Wiltfong considers him one of the best players in the state of FLA & this kid were committing to UGA, FSU, UF or Auburn he would've been bumped up to a 4-star with a 90+ rating right now.

Yeah it’s been proven time and again that they cater some rankings to the higher trafficked teams in their sites.
 
I def agree that he will, it just bugs the sh*t outta me with how arbitrary these writers decide who gets rated what & when.

Too much backroom politics that takes place, because I can guarantee if Wiltfong considers him one of the best players in the state of FLA & this kid were committing to UGA, FSU, UF or Auburn he would've been bumped up to a 4-star with a 90+ rating right now.
He is ranked a top 30 corner in the nation by 247. His composite score is low which is what everyone sees because all the other sites have him ranked really low
 
Back
Top