Clark

From this morning, "Honestly I think I can say that Florida is basically even with Miami as my top number 1 schools right now. Just loved it up there in Gainesville." - Clark

WTF??

What does D'Onofrio do well?? Can't recruit, can't coach, come on. This is unacceptable. We can't be missing on DL recruits year after year after year, especially since the last couple years, local DL recruits have been pretty good.

Jesus ******* christ.

Advertisement
From this morning, "Honestly I think I can say that Florida is basically even with Miami as my top number 1 schools right now. Just loved it up there in Gainesville." - Clark

WTF??

What does D'Onofrio do well?? Can't recruit, can't coach, come on. This is unacceptable. We can't be missing on DL recruits year after year after year, especially since the last couple years, local DL recruits have been pretty good.

Jesus ****ing christ.

D'Onofrio was the lead recruiter on AQM. Try again

Its April................ look at how many recruits aren't committed if he wants to take some time and visit other schools he has every right in the world.

It's just, the DT situation has got us all scarred. We need some good news in that department mane.

/anytime now

This time last year, DT recruiting was looking diesel, and look how that turned out. Im not worried about any of these kids right now, committed or not. If we dont win this year it just wont matter anyway.....

That's the thinking of an FIU type school. IF we don't win this year....FOH! If we don't win 9 games this year we got bigger problems than recruiting on our hands

Lol @ u clowns expecting a national title this year. This program was Hiroshima after the blast just 2 and a half years ago. The OL is blowing up....our defensive backfield and LB corps lookmto be much improved. Obviously the DL will be pulling up the rear in terms of speed of improvement and we'll need another recruting cycle before we are close.

We are improving One F'ing step at a time.

Last edited:
Its April................ look at how many recruits aren't committed if he wants to take some time and visit other schools he has every right in the world.

It's just, the DT situation has got us all scarred. We need some good news in that department mane.

/anytime now

This time last year, DT recruiting was looking diesel, and look how that turned out. Im not worried about any of these kids right now, committed or not. If we dont win this year it just wont matter anyway.....

That's the thinking of an FIU type school. IF we don't win this year....FOH! If we don't win 9 games this year we got bigger problems than recruiting on our hands

Lol @ u clowns expecting a national title this year. This program was Hiroshima after the blast just 2 and a half years ago. The OL is blowing up....our defensive backfield and LB corps lookmto be much improved. Obviously the DL will be pulling up the rear in terms of speed of improvement and we'll need another recruting cycle before we are close.

I forgot expecting 9/10 wins was a National championship now

Last edited by a moderator:

WTF??

Jesus ****ing christ.

D'Onofrio was the lead recruiter on AQM. Try again

okay thats 1 name another

Advertisement

/anytime now

I forgot expecting 9 wins was a National championship now

did ND fans expect to in the NC? of do they say oh we are not that good this year?

Clark is #1b on my board right now, just behind Sony as far as most important recruits in this class. We need to keep selling him on the program and remind him where his parents have season tickets to.

With a kid that has been this big of a fan growing up, he should have committed last year with Darling. He BETTER wind up here. Come on Mr Clark, pull the trigger. Don't fall into the Tuscaloosa trap. Stay home and be a star!:stormwarning:

You call winning three championships in four years a trap?

WTF??

Jesus ******* christ.

You really like to jump the gun on these things don't you? Kid just visited there. Haven't you followed this stuff for a little bit now? Kids always have glowing reviews right after the visit. And I'm sure UF does a good job with thier visits. It's not their first rodeo either. Let the shine wear off from his visit. It's still April.

Advertisement
Wow some of you are crack heads. The kid didnt say anything besides they are tied with us. Didnt say he was going to UF or sign a contract. Say whatever he wants **** put UF, FSU, UM, **** even FGCU as your top 1a-d just come February pick us. I wouldn't have said I was all Miami during recruiting. No fun or excitement in that. Every top kid we want says he is 100% Miami now and closing recruiting where will be the fun on NSD to get those kids we want that we are in their top 3? Relax and let the KIDS have fun.

Advertisement
i

/anytime now

You are spot on but the sad part is that 9 win season are no longer the norm here......

Makes it haed to say hey we are better then Fsu and florida and they get to show kids the nice bowl stuff

... and their own nice stadium on campus.

Advertisement
Back