Clark

From this morning, "Honestly I think I can say that Florida is basically even with Miami as my top number 1 schools right now. Just loved it up there in Gainesville." - Clark

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to bring Jethro to little Havana and get that ***** "una limpieza espiritual"

He went to their spring game, had a good time. He will probably be at our spring game this weekend, will have a good time. Not worried at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jethro must be putting on some Carrot Top prop routine or something when he meets with the big uglies. Could **** up a wet dream recruiting, even if he can develop players.

Advertisement
DO THE PEOPLE HERE REALLY THINK THAT THE #1 DT TARGET, IN THIS YEAR OF ALL YEARS, HAS BEEN LEFT TO ONE POSITION COACH? YOU DON'T THINK THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, AL DECIDED IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A FEW GUYS ASSIGNED TO HIM?

DO THE PEOPLE HERE REALLY THINK THAT THE #1 DT TARGET, IN THIS YEAR OF ALL YEARS, HAS BEEN LEFT TO ONE POSITION COACH? YOU DON'T THINK THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, AL DECIDED IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A FEW GUYS ASSIGNED TO HIM?

I didn't get it...until you put it in all caps. Thank you for that.

Advertisement
Back