CJ Wiley Class of 2025(Milton High School)

awill510

Recruit
Some already have mentioned him during the high school season last fall, but interesting we are not really after him heavy. 6'4/6'5 WR same HS as Nickel, does not really seem to have a leader right now. UGA is after him heavy. Ran a 11.23 last April, pops played DE at LSU in the mid-90s and played in the NFL for six years. Recently dropped a top 10 and got a UGA prediction via ON3

Advertisement
I agree he should be someone we go for. Could be our own Fifita and Mcmillan duo. But 🤷🏻‍♂️. That Crystal Ball to Georgia maybe opens the staffs eyes on him.

Uga isnt exactly the barometer for wr evals.

If they aint fully on him and they were all in on Nickel since last year i dont know if they ever will be
Well his Top 10 includes Alabama, LSU, USC, Ole Miss. Tape is nice as well.

Well his Top 10 includes Alabama, LSU, USC, Ole Miss. Tape is nice as well.
Yea i stated we should offer him awhile back...i was just speaking on the fact that UGA offered doesnt move the needle for me personally at wr. Those schools you listed holds more weight.

Advertisement
Stud. Got behind us for a 45 yard deep ball. Big, fast kid. Part of me wonders if he plays big though, cause they didn't attempt to throw him a 50/50 ball in the redzone, and we had tiny Corners. 🤔

Stud. Got behind us for a 45 yard deep ball. Big, fast kid. Part of me wonders if he plays big though, cause they didn't attempt to throw him a 50/50 ball in the redzone, and we had tiny Corners. 🤔

His highlights show him contesting underthrown balls from Nickel. We definitely need a QB friendly big. Don't know enough if he's the one. But it makes sense to at least recruit him and see if he fits during visits.

Advertisement
Back