CJ Henderson

Advertisement
he'll get exposed on the next level you watch, teams in the nfl are gonna see he doesn't tackle and are gonna go RIGHT at him.
im not saying he wont but guess what, he is hard to target in college. kid locks people up

You girls are too emotional. Disconnect a bit. I can't stand the kid either but stop being irrational.

Just like Greedy Williams. Kids stock will fall as the season goes on. To succedd at the next level you have to tackle and play more than just man coverage. Henderson struggles with both.

Advertisement
I thought last night CJ both showed why he has a reputation for being soft and why he is considered a high pick. Yeah you can tell he isnt a player that likes contact, but that dude can cover. Look at the freeze frame of JT4s 'drop'. You cant guard someone better than that. He's legit. But him and Bandy are apples and oranges. Bandy is a true dog! He whiffed on toney on that 4th down last night tho. Smh Perfect D was called and Bandy couldnt have been in a better position. Just whiffed. That was a big play early. He more than made up for it throughout the game though. Bandy plays like an old school Cane.

Me and my homie said all of the same thing you said last night. Was REALLY impressed by Bandy and happy with CJ in coverage but he made business decision after business decision on should of been tackles.

hes elite at coverage, doesnt like to tackle. Deon sanders had a long career like that.

Bandy is a savage, will likely be all ACC but CJ is elite at coverage. cant hate on him.
Certain players always show up on this team and Bandy is one of them. Bandy game is going to be even better this year IMO!! Henderson definitely has good cover skills and don't like to Tackle.

They had to put Henderson on Brevin Jordan

He

Advertisement
Name an elite Wr he's shutdown.
Certain players always show up on this team and Bandy is one of them. Bandy game is going to be even better this year IMO!! Henderson definitely has good cover skills and don't like to Tackle.

They had to put Henderson on Brevin Jordan

He
im not worried about this defense at all. we have some young talent that are aggressive. they just need reps. we definitely looked faster than last year. problem is you cant win with a young OL no matter how talented. that will hold us back.

High 1st round pick. How is that overrated? Taking Bandy is irrelevant. Of course you take a local Cane who bleeds orange & green over a turncoat gaytor. Soft or not the kid can play.
Though I wouldn't want my NFL team drafting Henderson. Yes, he's an excellent cover guy. No doubt about it. But his tackling was horrible. He looked like that scared little kid playing pick up football in the neighborhood who sorts of drops to the ground near the ball carrier in an attempt to pretend he's trying to make a tackle. Tackling is part of football. Cover skills is not enough.

Advertisement
Not taking anything away from CJ but he got helped by the pressure significantly.

He had a PI on Brevin. Couldn’t get through his big body.On that dropped TD if Hightower would have been there instead I bet it’s 7.

I would have liked the opportunity to challenge CJ more with a physical receiver and with a little more time to throw.

But that OL just could not buy time.

High 1st round pick. How is that overrated? Taking Bandy is irrelevant. Of course you take a local Cane who bleeds orange & green over a turncoat gaytor. Soft or not the kid can play.
Greedy Williams slipped to the 2nd round for not tackling...CJ is following the same pattern imo...great cover guy....just not a all around solid cb...

Advertisement
Can't recall any other play made by this supposed first rounder other than breaking up JTs would be TD. The guy can cover sure but some of you are making him out to Deion Sanders when he's not. He's not that good of a cover guy and he's not the athlete Deion was and doesn't have his ball skills. He's a good college cover guy who doesn't like tackling.

Advertisement
Back