CJ Baxter has to see this o-line.

Advertisement
Baxter running behind this legendary OL class would be insane. Idk what our chances are with a flip but it would be insane. I love the Dalvin Cook comparisons for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen enough of Baxter to know he’s not the elite prospect many portrayed him to be. I’ll take Fletcher all day.
I didnt like either, I liked Young and he went to bama. I liked CJ as well, MF is a solid back right now especially with our OL but Texas OL is legit too. I havent seen Baxter but he didnt look Cook fast like people were saying when I saw his HS tape.

Seen enough of Baxter to know he’s not the elite prospect many portrayed him to be. I’ll take Fletcher all day.
No GIF

Advertisement
I didnt like either, I liked Young and he went to bama. I liked CJ as well, MF is a solid back right now especially with our OL but Texas OL is legit too. I havent seen Baxter but he didnt look Cook fast like people were saying when I saw his HS tape.

Brooks is averaging almost 3 yards per carry more than Baxter behind that line. Dude looks borderline jag. I don’t know where these Cook/McGahee comparisons came from.

Brooks is averaging almost 3 yards per carry more than Baxter behind that line. Dude looks borderline jag. I don’t know where these Cook/McGahee comparisons came from.
I haven’t watched him but if you guys say so. What is it though his speed? Vision? Can’t break arm tackles? Can’t block?

Was wondering when this would happen. Mcclain and Inniss only made it 2 weeks yall lacking.
Innis has nfl dudes in front of him I’m sure he knew he had to wait his turn. They recruited him and told him that while they were recruiting him. That’s being honest and how you build a relationship with a recruit. Him not playing doesn’t mean he’s a bust (not yet) dude went to the most loaded wr group for years.

Advertisement
Back