CityBoyCane in action!!! Dude is really a good corch!!

Advertisement
That remote control scene is classic

"my momma in the stands bro! i gotta protect my momma"

did we recruit T diddy?

Advertisement
Every coach on that staff should be fired. That player should have been kicked off the team. This video represents everything that is wrong with high school sports.

Wow. That is painful to watch. I guess if the so called leaders and mentors act like these coaches,it's a no wonder these kids are trained to be animals and not humans that play football. So sad.

That program should be shut down if that is indicative of hwo things are done. What a disgraceful display of thugg life behaviour.

Hate to say it,but give me a team full of Tebows that work as hard as any of those creatures but conducts himself as a human and not a caricature of all the worst of the worst in Dade County.

i really dont see anything wrong with that. thats how it is

does anyone have a torrent of the entire documentary?

what year was this, 03?

Advertisement

what year was this, 03?

Really? How interesting.

it is interesting. very interesting actually, that i why i asked is someone has the entire documentary

they coaches are getting on these kids asses, whats the problem you have with this Vinn?

Probably 2001. Charles signed with Florida in 2002.

BTW, Vinn, why do you bother with COH. That guy is nuts.

what year was this, 03?

Really? How interesting.

it is interesting. very interesting actually, that i why i asked is someone has the entire documentary

they coaches are getting on these kids asses, whats the problem you have with this Vinn?

So when the coach was taunting Charles and they almost came to blows, you find that ok? Coach 'em up.Fine Toughen 'em up. Fine. I have no problem with that. But some of that stuff was overboard. That whole remote control incident that you found funny, I found stupid and stereotypical. I mean Dave Chappelle couldn't have scripted a more apt parody of a more dumb analogy to fire up your team. But that clown was serious. Teach the kids to be tough hard nosed players. Not gangstas who have to stand watch while a home invasion is being undertaken.

Taurean Charles went on to UF and was in trouble from day one up there. I know this was only a snippet of video, but where is the mentoring part. Laughing about stealing? Coaches threatening a beat down. Player threatening a coach and all this is fine with you? Treat people like animals and,,,,,,,..

Probably 2001. Charles signed with Florida in 2002.

BTW, Vinn, why do you bother with COH. That guy is nuts.

Which guy you referring to? As for COH, I have lots of friends there, some really good people that we tailgate with. All the away game festivities are organized by those guys.

Advertisement

what year was this, 03?

Really? How interesting.

So when the coach was taunting Charles and they almost came to blows, you find that ok? Coach 'em up.Fine Toughen 'em up. Fine. I have no problem with that. But some of that stuff was overboard. That whole remote control incident that you found funny, I found stupid and stereotypical. I mean Dave Chappelle couldn't have scripted a more apt parody of a more dumb analogy to fire up your team. But that clown was serious. Teach the kids to be tough hard nosed players. Not gangstas who have to stand watch while a home invasion is being undertaken.

Taurean Charles went on to UF and was in trouble from day one up there. I know this was only a snippet of video, but where is the mentoring part. Laughing about stealing? Coaches threatening a beat down. Player threatening a coach and all this is fine with you? Treat people like animals and,,,,,,,..

So when the coach was taunting Charles and they almost came to blows, you find that ok?

almost being the key word, it ALMOST came to blows, it never did.

That whole remote control incident that you found funny, I found stupid and stereotypical. I mean Dave Chappelle couldn't have scripted a more apt parody of a more dumb analogy to fire up your team.

i actually found it hilarious, not just funny. ive laughed everytime ive seen that scene

you can see when he he trying to think of an analogy, that the remote control just pops in his head so he runs with it, hes being real. do u expect him to have an entire half time speach written down? cmon bruh

Laughing about stealing?

now your just reaching, that was the players laughing about it, not the coaches. had it been the coaches thats an entire different story, but it was the players.

idk the full story but, to be able to steal some pizza from pizza hut must have been a pretty funny

Taurean Charles went on to UF and was in trouble from day one up there.

your point is?

everyone gets in trouble in Gainsville. just go to the WEZ, there is an article posted everyday about "oh another UF player arested"

i bet you more than half of those players getting in trouble at UF had white highschool coaches that would (and i will use your word here) "Teach the kids to be tough hard nosed players. Not gangstas" and they still got to gville n ****ed up

Coaches threatening a beat down. Player threatening a coach and all this is fine with you?

as for this

they really were just words, words get thrown around on the field, no one got killed relax

its not like the coach locked tdiddy up in a closet all day or somthing, thats something id have a problem with

That remote control scene is classic

"my momma in the stands bro! i gotta protect my momma"

did we recruit T diddy?

nothing but OUR VERY OWN..................Coach Ice Harris....Father of Brandon Harris and former um Staff member..who actually is a good coach....

Advertisement
There's a reason why guys like Ice Harris are successful in tough schools. You have to strike fear in these kids. Give them an inch and they take a mile. Ice doesn't play that. And it shows on gameday. You guys should see what coach bertani at nmb and coach Guandolo while at chaminade would do. At the end of the day they are all trying to make men out of boys and they are very successful with their tough love on these kids.

Advertisement
Back