CityBoyCane in action!!! Dude is really a good corch!!

Advertisement
There's a reason why guys like Ice Harris are successful in tough schools. You have to strike fear in these kids. Give them an inch and they take a mile. Ice doesn't play that. And it shows on gameday. You guys should see what coach bertani at nmb and coach Guandolo while at chaminade would do. At the end of the day they are all trying to make men out of boys and they are very successful with their tough love on these kids.

I don't know. As someone else said, they are treating them like animals not humans. I've seen tons of videos of coaches coaching and never have I seen them act like that.

I would love to see how saban, golden, carrol, or Mack brown dealt with these kids.

There's a reason why guys like Ice Harris are successful in tough schools. You have to strike fear in these kids. Give them an inch and they take a mile. Ice doesn't play that. And it shows on gameday. You guys should see what coach bertani at nmb and coach Guandolo while at chaminade would do. At the end of the day they are all trying to make men out of boys and they are very successful with their tough love on these kids.

I don't know. As someone else said, they are treating them like animals not humans. I've seen tons of videos of coaches coaching and never have I seen them act like that.

I would love to see how saban, golden, carrol, or Mack brown dealt with these kids.

lol @ saban....dude made a grown man cry..........and he is a known *******......

Mack Brown isnt agood coach so who cares...........

golden/carrol seem to be player-coach types.........

alot of those coaches are former nfl players and div 1 players..............

a diff breed of kids at mnw and a few inner city schools...they take to a certain level of coaching and need some dort of discipline....taurean needed it...as dude was really feeling himself around that time( i knew him)...

had he got recruited here ( i think randy didnt get on him as he was a late qualifier/and the attitude)....but uf definately wasnt the atmosphere for him.....add to it he had his girlfriend up there and others....he finished his career at bethune cookman was a solid player....

remember camping with him and elvis dumervil....both of those guys were terrors...dumervil was flying waayyy low key...it was um camp actually...they were all over nate harris and taurean..also the joe cohen kid.....

No lie I had Pee Wee coaches like Ice Harris... thats when football use to be football... now the fighting was kinda overboard.. **** I had old white coaches that use to do that...

Advertisement
I just get a kick out of the coach that kept saying 'say it again', but wouldnt do anything. Now I know he was not in an envious position, but it cracks me up that he just kept saying the same thing over and over; he must have said it 20 times.

Advertisement
I just get a kick out of the coach that kept saying 'say it again', but wouldnt do anything. Now I know he was not in an envious position, but it cracks me up that he just kept saying the same thing over and over; he must have said it 20 times.

lol....

Advertisement
Back