Citizen Portal

Advertisement
This guy was getting early hype, then first scrimmage, I think first drive.. career altering injury..

Hopefully gets away from uhellth and can play ball again, some way some how.. hate to see something like that happen, never even made it to a game.. cotdam

Real talk though, why are we struggling at the RB position with the OL and the system? Lost our #1/2 rb's from last year our potential #1 is out for most likely the year and even if he plays he won't be the same with that lys franc til it's fully healed which normally takes over a year. That's that's 3 down citizen was being talked about as the Mos complete rb til he got hurt which he honestly isn't the same anymore becsuse that stuff takes time. But what we have left is uhhh talented but small haha excited about CJ but he'll at needs a year just curious why we are so thin at this position
It's not really a struggle, Mario believes in grinding players.. be already take a beating and his way of competition is guys coming back from injuries quickly, so now you come back for meaningless bowl game and injured for year.. that's how it works..

Good luck to the kid! Surprised Parrish is leaving and Citizen tbh. Especially after Mario made the comment a few spring practices ago that Citizen turned the corner.

Advertisement
Good luck to the kid! Surprised Parrish is leaving and Citizen tbh. Especially after Mario made the comment a few spring practices ago that Citizen turned the corner.
Mario also had this kid dress during the bowl game and didn't even use him.

It’s wild to me that people are seemingly realizing our RB situation is a mess after a kid hits the portal that’s never played a down here

We were still in the same position yesterday morning
I think many are just disappointed Citizen was never able to recover from his injury. After two years, we might finally get a look, and he’s gone. I don’t know how many people here were honestly counting on him to be the player he was hyped to be coming out of high school and first fall camp.

I think we’re snakebit at running back. Go back 20, 25 years ago, and both Najeh Davenport and Frank Gore couldn’t stay healthy. Under Folden, Duke Johnson got hurt one year. Willis was seriously injured in the Fiesta Bowl, although he was destined to declare regardless. Chaney, never healthy. Now it’s Fletcher’s turn to be injured and his 2024 season maybe in question.

I’m sure any number of programs can pull out a similar history at some positions.

The RB position haunts us.

I swear we could recruit the next Bo Jackson, the next Herschel Walker, and the next Marcus Dupree in three consecutive years and all three would get hurt and miss considerable time, if they played it all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man, the portal has to giveth, but that room is at the very least unproven at this time if not outright pedestrian.

Want a passing game, this is the way.

Any back we're after can demand big money as there's not much left. We don't have a choice but to spend big time.

Advertisement
It’s wild to me that people are seemingly realizing our RB situation is a mess after a kid hits the portal that’s never played a down here

We were still in the same position yesterday morning
You have to remember, our fans have a very short memory & usually spend Feb-April swimming in Spring Kool-Aid...

They've just gotten out of the pool & drying their faces off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back