Citizen Portal

I have no reason not to and I think we do.

But the offense is legitimately a RB away from being.. dare I say... elite. Maybe a WR is needed too but I like what I've seen from Horton

I think we need RB1(a) & RB1(b) to be very good, and a WR1 to go with 2 high-quality RBs to be elite.

A great RB1 with steep drop-off to RB2 makes our season tenuous; we need RB depth to look like Miami Hurricanes. I'm confident about the future but we need an immediate upgrade.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I gotta tell ya this reminds me of the time I was at the zoo trying to see if the monkey would respond to different words I was saying

Like that day, I’m gonna smile and walk away, reminded why I’m on the outside part of the glass
Sounds like you’re an idiot then lol

Advertisement
True. Elija could be the 2nd piece to get him on the field more. Bring Lyle along some. I'd be fine with that

Still think we need two RBs but we won’t get two big fish. One star and maybe a kid with multiple years left willing to take RB2. Lofton sounds too good to keep off the field so regardless I would like to see two back sets next year with him at HB as a running, blocking and receiving threat.

Oh man good one. What you posted made zero sense

1713298413758.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Good luck kid

transition class, Marios first class never counted for me. When u become a HC and have two weeks your job is to retain what Manny did. U cant start over and try to flip who u truly want thats impossible to do. U would look like a complete scumbag if u did that, so that first class is meh. I always said it from day one. His first class was the Bain class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back