Citizen Portal

Advertisement
It’s wild to me that people are seemingly realizing our RB situation is a mess after a kid hits the portal that’s never played a down here

We were still in the same position yesterday morning
There’s a difference between thinking it’s NOW a mess or anything different than just thinking now instead of 1 we may need 2 purely for numbers. Seems reasonable. We need 1 stud, and now I wouldnt be surprised to see us get another guy for depth.

I probably wouldn’t. But it’s not that crazy with Fletchers injury and losing a depth guy that you’d want to add one back

Portal is a two-way street, I'd wait a couple of weeks before hitting the panic button.

Also, how many of those departures were "mutual part of ways"? Good chance 3/3.
I'm not panicking. I'm sure Mario has a plan. Still needs to execute it though and the portal is a different animal.

plus Lofton looked good at RB so that's an added bonus.

Yeah with Lofton able to play RB I don’t see a MAJOR need for 2, but wouldn’t be surprised if we did now. Like wed have 5-7 playable guys. (5 if not including Loftin and Fletcher missed the yr)

Personally I don’t have too much of an issue with expecting Freshman/Sophomoroes to contribute at RB.

But yeah obviously we need to go out for a stud. Martinez seems like the easiest answer.
Agree. If there's any program I trust to get guys ready to play day 1 in college it's Heritage (Fletcher), STA (Lyle), and Gorman (Lofton)

Just hurts Lyle enrolling in the summer.

Advertisement
There’s a difference between thinking it’s NOW a mess or anything different than just thinking now instead of 1 we may need 2 purely for numbers. Seems reasonable. We need 1 stud, and now I would mint be surprised to see us get another guy for depth.
Are you ******* high?

We “lost” a kid that’s never taken a snap here. We could literally just sign me up to replace him if we need a body

We need impact players not more “numbers”

Advertisement
Are you ******* high?

We “lost” a kid that’s never taken a snap here. We could literally just sign me up to replace him if we need a body

We need impact players not more “numbers”
… we need 1 High impact player at RB. I didn’t say take an absolute scrub as the depth piece. It could be someone young with talent who is unproven. Not very complicated

… we need 1 High impact player at RB. I didn’t say take an absolute scrub as the depth piece. It could be someone young with talent who is unproven. Not very complicated
Which has absolutely nothing to do with Citizen

We needed an impact RB yesterday

So what’s changed? Wow we gotta somehow go out there and find someone to never take a snap here…where can we find such a unicorn?

Advertisement
Which has absolutely nothing to do with Citizen

We needed an impact RB yesterday

So what’s changed? Wow we gotta somehow go out there and find someone to never take a snap here…where can we find such a unicorn?
… the only thing that has changed is I said now I can see us taking a depth guy to replace the depth guy we lost, are you a moron? lol. That’s not much of a change. You’re acting like people are now freaking out about RB. They’re not, especially not me lol

Advertisement
… the only thing that has changed is I said now I can see us taking a depth guy to replace the depth guy we lost, are you a moron? lol. That’s not much of a change. You’re acting like people are now freaking out about RB. They’re not, especially not me lol
I gotta tell ya this reminds me of the time I was at the zoo trying to see if the monkey would respond to different words I was saying

Like that day, I’m gonna smile and walk away, reminded why I’m on the outside part of the glass

Yea it was highly unlikely he was in the plans this year.
Hopefully he can continue to rehab somewhere and get right. Finish his career somewhere and get drafted. I think like a lot of people have mentioned, the mental part can be a longer climb after injuries for a running back

Advertisement
Back