CIS Roundtable: Florida Gators Preview

Advertisement
Respect to Phil for offering his unvarnished, truthful opinion on the game.

You're still wrong and can suck my rooster though. ;)

Advertisement
These predictions allow for a good amount of points to be scored. I'd be genuinely surprised if we see scores that high.

Even though Williams is a FR he is not a true FR. He is the best overall QB we have on the team. He can throw the ball multiple ways with touch and heat on it. Those things matter. The offense Enos will run is close to the offense Golden was running with Coley but a more advanced scheme. I expect us to run the ball much much better even on downs where the opponents expect the run because of the ability to cut back from over pursuit. Those are the stretch hand offs from the single back formation. If you remember Brad Kaaya did quite well as a true FR and we lit up FSU almost every year under Golden with him. Jeff Thomas is gonna make their DBs life ****, they like to play 2 man under and 1 high. We need to take our shots when they are there. Canes 24-19 or 20-16. Supm such.

Advertisement
I predict a 6+ sack night for Garvin, Patchan, Hill, and Rousseau with each getting at least 1 sack and Neo and Hill each getting two. Throw in a few SS and LB blitzes and I believe it's going to be an 8 sack night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t wait to hear the announcing broadcast team try and suck up to the Gayturd and SEC, even while Miami is pummeling them in the game. Phil can suck it for being a weak sister

Advertisement
Back