CIS repped in national media (aka Gator Tears)

Advertisement
Why not wait til after signing day to take a bow...

Because he is not a Cane.

I saw his posts on the Rivals main board. Think it was legit, and he was doing God's work. Skibbz is just a moron for yapping a week too early. I don't think he expected his main board bullshiyt to get repackaged into a Facebook message, screenshotted, and then pasted all over Twitter as a legitimate scoop.

What is hilarious is that somehow the troll job worked so badly on the Gators that multiple outlets have felt the need to "expose" the troll job. As if half of what gets circulated as recruiting news isn't just as fake or unreliable. I'm tickled that this bothered them so much.

More than anything, this is a reminder that half of the recruiting news we hear is regurgitated bullshyt. It's all whispers. Some are legit, most probably aren't. All I'd have to do is take a picture of cash exchanging two random hands, email it to somebody, and then have that somebody Snapchat it. Screenshot the Snapchat, and we've got news!!!

Lots of good points.
And he might be a Cane fan, but what a dumb one for admitting it was a troll job before NSD.
Our fellow Cane fans are by and large dumb because they put too much stuff on the 'net.
Keep that ****e to yourself.

Advertisement
Back